Schnauzers Rule

Brenda L.
on 4/2/04 11:22 am - Carthage, TX
I love my schnauzer they are the greatest dogs. Brenda
JamieLeigh
on 5/21/04 2:36 am - Forest, Va
I am from a family of Schnauzer lovers! I have an 8 year old salt and pepper male named Pepper (although he is rarely called that, we mostly call him Peetie Boy or Pepper Jack), my mom has a 4 year old silver male named Max, my aunt's 12 year old silver schnauzer named Fritz just passed away but they also have a 6 month old salt and pepper male named Guss (yes with 2 s's), and my grandma is on the waiting list to receive a female puppy. We love them, they are so cute, cuddly, and fun to be with. What kind do you have? Jamie
Linda H.
on 6/18/04 8:57 am - Lincoln, NE
Just found this message board. I agree schnauzer's rule. At least they sure do at my house. I have 3, one silver and 2 salt and pepper. My silver just had 4 puppies last Monday. My salt and pepper female had her puppies 5 days early about 10 days ago and we lost them. She has been trying to steal a live puppy from the other female. I sold 21 puppies last year but won't have that many this year. Linda
nessiepie45
on 11/2/05 3:04 am - CHICAGO, IL
Hi, Schauzer's do rule I have a 4 year old Giant schnauzer,black. I also have a labradoodle puppy . An interesting contrast of personalities I must say. Vanessa Pre-op, 12/5/05 369/ 1 anything
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 613 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 485 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 803 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 446 views