How cruel

barbiej
on 9/24/07 9:33 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Just got a call from my ma, she told me that my lil sis that is away at college, her cat neo, was found in the shed, with the bottom part of his jaw and face smashed, he was still alive, but he was unable to eat or drink. Ma had my sister-in-law take him to the vet, he said that someone must of wacked him. Neo is the kindess cat, he loves everyone. Ma can't keep him in he loves to go out. Ma said that she had missed seeing him for the last couple of days, but found him in the shed the next morn. when she went out to feed, he is a talker so she followed the meow. He returned home with stitches and jaw wired. Sitt'n on the coach on a blanket, with soft cat food, and talk'n again. He will go back to have the stitches out in a few weeks. No one has the right to hurt any animal. Its not like he was a hurtful animal. Just a kind baby that likes to talk. Barb
RebeccaAlex
on 12/5/07 1:21 am - Abilene, TX
I am so sorry to hear that your state also has such cruel people. I am in Texas and we have plenty here also. I know that we are not to judge but all I can say if they will have to answer to the Lord one day and I would not want to be in their shoes on hurting any animal as they are as defenseless as a child. Texas Animal Lover
Tami Jean A.
on 12/24/08 10:56 pm - Schenectady, NY
The insanity. You have to be so super depraved to hurt anything innocent and defensless like a child or animal. Hope he is coming along well.

Tami
332//303/175/132! 
highest/day of surgery/current/goal
WEARING SIZE 11 ! (haven't worn an 11 since I was 11)

smilenowcryl8r
on 7/13/09 8:44 am - Santa Ana, CA
I am so sorry that anyone would do that to your poor baby! Why do people hurt animals?? I can't even fathom! At least he is alive and at home with you guys that love him. I am sending an angel to watch over him!!!!

'When someone shares with you something of value, you have an
obligation to share it with others!'
DebsGiz
on 1/19/10 12:21 pm - FL
One of the things that really makes me crazy is how light the sentences are for jerks who abuse animals.  There should be more laws on the books to protect animals, and the penalties should be so much more severe than what they are.  It absolutely sickens me what people can get away with when it comes to abusing animals. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 613 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 482 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 802 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 445 views