i'm lookin to adopt a eng. bulldog!

corrielaine
on 8/8/05 2:22 pm - Dothan, AL
hello! i didn't even know this mess. board existed. my husband and i lost capone, our 1 yr old english bulldog, a little over a yr ago. i have been researching dog adoption, especially an english bulldog. i would love to be able to surprise my wonderful husband with this. if any of you have any suggestions please let me know. i would be willing to drive pretty far. thanks for any help... corrie laine
Angie M.
on 9/1/05 11:24 pm - Phelan, CA
Hi Corrie... Check here for available bullies and you should be able to get on the list to adopt one if one comes avail in your area. http://www.thebca.org/
jeanewood
on 8/14/06 7:47 am - Springfield, MO
Did you find a English bull dog yet? I have 2 that need homes. springfield mo. I have too many and they are treated like babies. But I have to find homes for a mama and her daughter. mama needs to be fixed but daugher is 1 year old and could be bred. 417 868-8545 Jean E Wood
corrielaine
on 8/15/06 12:53 pm - Dothan, AL
Hi Jean, I was very excited to read your email. I actually have not found a bulldog as of yet. We moved to the Dothan, AL area at the end of last year and because of the move and trying to adjust to this new town, I have kind of put looking for a dog on the back burner. I am very interested in your babies. I would love to get more information from you about your ladies! My email address is [email protected]. It is late here so I didn't want to call you. If you are sure it is o.k. I will try and contact you this week. Thank you so much for responding!!! Corrie Laine
Most Active