What a day yesterday - not weight related... just need to type it out.

AnniesSS
on 8/30/13 11:21 pm
RNY on 09/11/12

My day started off on a rollercoaster to begin with... it was my last day of work before my vacation this week - so I was super excited about that!  It also is the day I gave my boss my 2-week notice. So I was nervous about that.  Now before you go and think how could I take a vacation during my 2-week notice. I work in a year-round school and this is a scheduled calendar week off built into my schedule, so I don't have a choice on it.

My boss took it very well as she knew that I had been looking for a job, so I was relieved about that.  I started telling my co-workers that I was leaving and of course, that is sad.  But at 9.30, I get a call from my mother to tell me that my grandmother had died Thursday night! :(  There's another loop in my emotional roller coaster! :(  While I'm very sad that she passed on, I'm happy also because she had advanced Alzheimer and had a poor quality of life.  She was 92.  I have been missing "my grandmother" for three years as the woman she evolved too isn't who I know and she didn't know me or anyone else either. :(

I barely slept Thursday night and barely slept last night, which isn't normal for me at all. I'm a very good sleeper, so today i'm exhausted!  hope I can take a nap later.

Ok, thanks for letting me post and get this out.

Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

great.lakes.girl.
on 8/31/13 3:49 am
Sorry to hear about your grandma.
Member Services
on 8/31/13 4:04 am - Irvine, CA

We are sorry for your loss.  You have a lot going on in your life right now.  Remember to take care of YOU.

TeacherSue
on 8/31/13 5:43 am - Collinsville, IL

So sorry about grandma...that Alzheimers is horrible.  Glad she is at peace now.

AnniesSS
on 8/31/13 6:15 am
RNY on 09/11/12

Thank you all so much :)

Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

Dorkgirl_41
on 8/31/13 7:19 am - CA
RNY on 07/10/13

Ugh! So sorry about your Grandma. Bless her heart, now she remembers you all and is watching over you. Take care of yourself, even though its hard right now. Hugs!

Start Wt: 355   Surgery Wt: 331   Current Wt: 253 Goal Wt: 175  Had RNY on 7/10/13

My blog about my journey - Up From Under

Most Active