upset stomach...?

Princess T.
on 10/8/12 4:18 am - Licking County, OH
a long long time ago, someone on here suggested a pill that could be chewed to help settle an upset stomach.  When I was newly post-op, I carried them with me - and now, for the life of me, can't remember what they were...anyone have a clue?  thanks in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to DisneyWorld!!  And you're all invited to join me!!

sam1am
on 10/8/12 6:13 am
Papaya enzyme.  

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Dave Chambers
on 10/8/12 6:21 am - Mira Loma, CA

Papaya enzyme is typically taken to help you digest proteins easier. But I also find them beneficial when I eat other foods that upset my gut.  PAPAYA ENZYMES--keep them with you whenever possible.  DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Princess T.
on 10/8/12 7:16 am - Licking County, OH
I think thats it!!  chewable, and actually taste decent, right?  I'm trying to get back on track (again) - and want to have that on hand in case i have tummy troubles again!  thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to DisneyWorld!!  And you're all invited to join me!!

velma001
on 10/8/12 3:10 pm - Tustin, CA
 Eliminate processed and salty foods from your diet, because these foods will encourage your body to retain water and increase the size of your waist. Drink water and non-carbonated beverages instead of sodas and drinks with a lot of sugar in them as these can cause your stomach to bloat. Eat low-fat foods.
Imamiracle2008
on 10/8/12 3:16 pm - Tinton Falls, NJ
 They make a pill called zofran ODT which goes under your tounge and melts. Depending on how much you get nauseous it comes in 2 strengths 4mg and 8mg. I take the 8mg one 3 times a day.

'View

Most Active