Losers bench!!!

Addie C.
on 9/30/12 6:53 am - TX
VSG on 10/01/12
 In less than 14 hours I will be on the losers bench!! I am so looking forward to the days ahead. I am praying the pain is a minimal. Not to sure what to expect after. Can't wait to start losing I have lost 11lbs on per-op awesome!!  How was your experience in the hospital?

stlfocus
on 9/30/12 7:36 am, edited 9/30/12 7:39 am - IA
Congrats.  My experience at the hospital was very positve, and I had a problem-free surgery fortunately.  Pain was minimal - the pump they gave me to dispense the pain meds was amazing.  However, I left the hospital on the third day and didn't even fill the pain med prescription. 

Hope you experience the same!
Tammy H.
on 9/30/12 8:13 am - Greenville, OH
Don't forget to take your measurements before the surgery so you can keep track of the inches you lose.

Take some carmex/lip balm as your lips will get dry.

Good luck!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

chickzero1
on 9/30/12 10:45 am - Bossier City, LA
 Good luck tomorrow! You are gonna do great! I cannot wait to hear how it went. 

Most Active