Free Plastic Surgery Consultations at Seattle event!

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 5/23/11 6:09 am, edited 7/5/11 5:37 am
DS on 09/27/23
  Get on your horse and get registered for an ObesityHelp Event this year! We're bringing the best of patient education, information and support to three fantastic locations around the country! Visit  http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/2011-seattle-event.html for registration, hotel booking info and if you're a professional, the Continuing Education courses!

Don't miss out..our events are fun-filled and offer you a place to meet your online friends! We have sent out the last email with the Final discount code for the Seattle event.  There is no waiting list!  Be sure to visit the Washington State Forum for instructions about the fashion show and sending in your pics! We have to get the fashion show put together for the slideshow, so hurry!

See you there!
Kim

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

vjahders
on 5/23/11 6:39 am
I would like to attend an event, but I find nothing listed for my zipcode.  Maybe I will find something at my meeting scheduled for Thursday to get "Back on Track."  I need to stay involved to get where I want to be.

debbie13
on 5/29/11 10:46 am - Cossayuna, NY
 They have three of the OH events this year. The nearest event to you is on Long Island. 

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

sfmini
on 5/27/11 3:09 am
I heard Dr Warren Huberman interviewed on Dr Radio on XM the other day and he has a book coming out that sounded very interesting. The title is "Through Thick and Thin, The Emotional Journey of Weight Loss Surgery". He is associated with the bariatric program at NY Langome so must not be far from the NY event. He would be an interesting speaker, or maybe he might be interested in selling his book there? I did not hear when the book would be published yet, hopefully soon.

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 5/27/11 4:41 am
DS on 09/27/23
 Thanks for the info...we're always looking for new information!  We'll check into it.

Regards,
Kim

Watson
on 6/2/11 12:35 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with
I would like to attend an OH Event one of these days. I am wondering if an OH Event will come to Chicago? It would be nice. I have heard people like OH Events. Just wanted to know, What are the chances an OH Event will come to Chicago?
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 6/2/11 2:03 am
DS on 09/27/23
 It won't be long before we're looking at our 2012 schedule, so please check back for that. We didn't know you yet when we held our Chicago event in 2009, so we'll be looking forward to meeting you when we swing around that way again!  

Best regards,
Kim

Watson
on 6/2/11 2:35 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with
I will out for the 2012 schedule. Thanks. I come upon this website late in the year of 2009 and became a member in early of 2010. I had my VSG surgery in June of 2010. Looking forward to the Chicago OH Event when it comes around. Thanks for the info..
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 6/11/11 7:52 am
I wish you would come to Denver but if not, how about Miami in the deep cold armpit of winter?

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 6/14/11 3:43 am
DS on 09/27/23
 We've been working feverishly to put the OH Cruisin' and Schmoozin' together for March of 2012...out of Ft. Lauderdale. Everything is ready to go, and our website for it will appear soon!  Very near the armpit of winter in most areas!

Thanks!
Kim

Most Active