Was Pippa a motivator or what?

Lisanelson_2
on 4/30/11 2:37 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
I thought the whole wedding was awesome and Pippa looked amazing.  There is little hope left that I can look even close to that at my age, but any motivator that still provides something to strive for at this stage of the game is welcome!
crystal M.
on 4/30/11 8:59 pm - Joliet, IL
she was absolutely gorgeous and that dress was beautiful.  If had three wishes one of them would be, to look that good in a dress like that. 
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 4/30/11 9:43 pm
she did look fantastic - but much, much younger than me so I feel not motivation. I'm happy for her, though!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

mittenfarm
on 4/30/11 11:20 pm - County Line, MI
I LOVED that dress...not many people could pull off wearing that, even when thin! Both those girls are gorgeous and look like models(as does their Mom). I loved the kind of vintage look of both the dresses but they were still modern as well and so regal and appropriate for the occasion. Made me rethink what I like to see in a wedding dress. I watched Say Yes To The Dress last night and decided that what most girls wear now is too revealing and over done-makes them look cheap, even when paying thousands for those dresses!
-Wanda

Highest -380  Surgery- 345     Goal- 150   Current-150     5 ft. 8 in.

Kathleen W.
on 4/30/11 11:33 pm - Lancaster, PA

The gowns that Princess Kate and Pippa were simple, elegant, and very regal.  It reminded me of the late Princess Grace of Monaco.  Those kind of gowns never go out of style.  I agree with the other poster.  I watch "Say Yes to the Dress".  There is nothing classic about them.  Thirty years from now, the gowns wouldn't hold up to the test of time the way Grace Kelly's' did.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active