WOW, Its been a while ...

Merry I.
on 5/9/03 3:09 pm - WV
Hi everyone, I havent been here for about two months. Things are moving right along for me. I am in Charleston West Virginia. Dr Daniel Stickler is my surgeon. I have done everything required by my dr and by my insurance. Everything has been submitted and now I am just waiting to get an approval out of them...lol This is the 1st time I have seen this WV message board, I like it. If there is anyone who wants to contact me PRE or POST op, I am here for you. I will let you know when I get the good news..Im trying to be positive..lol Mary
Barbara H.
on 5/10/03 5:07 am - Parkersburg, WV
Hi Mary, I live in Vienna, just above Parkersburg. I am planning to go to Pittsburg for my surgery. I know not to get in a hurry, but I can't help it. Things move so slow. I think we are all anxious to start our lives over. I have been overweight all my life and it seems that is the story for most everyone here. I am waiting on the packet of information from the surgeons office. After that I will be called with my first consultation and a group meeting. Pittsburg is about 3 hours from me but it sounds to me as if it will be worth it. I would love to have someone on here to share with. Keep that positive attitude!
Amber T.
on 5/10/03 1:10 pm
HI Mary, I have just started my journey. I am waiting for my first consult to be set. I am planning on using UPMC, Dr. Hamad. Let me know how things are going for you. Best of Luck! Amber
Nikki D.
on 5/16/03 5:23 pm
Hi Mary, it sure has been a while...I emailed you to check on you because I enjoyed seeing your posts on here. I'm in the Huntington WV area and my surgeon is Dr. Denning, although I know Dr. Stickler personally (he is my best friends' first cousin) and I know he's awesome, so good luck.....
Sherri R.
on 5/17/03 12:47 pm - South Charleston, wv
HI Merry, I too, am going to go to Dr. Stickler. I am scheduled for the May 23rd seminar. I am hoping to have surgery by mid summer. This is the first time I have noticed the WV board, this is great. Keep us posted as to your progress through the red tape. I am anxious to know how long it takes from seminar to surgery date. Oh, by the way...I live in South Charleston. Sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2024 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4723 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6329 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5653 views