New surgery date

Brandi S.
on 7/9/03 2:57 pm - Mount Vernon, wa
Well I have a new date for surgery, the 5th of September. I got a temp promotion at work and wanted to wait until that expired to have the surgery, plus it will give me more time to save up some money. I am also wondering if anyone has been to the Valley Medical Center in renton/kent area. And if you have any feedback on that hospital. Thanks everyone!!
gregg_wa
on 7/9/03 9:33 pm - Puyallup, WA
Congratulations on your date Brandi! It seems like a long way out, but the time will fly for you. Best of luck to you! Gregg
Amanda P.
on 7/9/03 11:42 pm - Wa
Brandi, CONGRATS on your date!! I have never been to that hospital, so I have no info to share. I wish you the best of luck,and warmest wishes to you on your journey. = )
Carol C.
on 7/11/03 5:17 am - Bothell, WA
Brandi, How wonderful about you new surgery date. I wish you well. Sept will be here before you know it. Hugs Carolyn
Brandi S.
on 7/11/03 6:31 am - Mount Vernon, wa
Thank you all so much for your support!!
Betsy N.
on 7/22/03 12:36 pm - East Wenatchee, WA
Hi- Good luck! Although I went to Overlake I have been to VMC in Renton and its an excellent hospital so I am sure you will be treated very well. Betsy
dthegreat
on 8/1/03 2:19 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Brandi, I work at SJMC in Tacoma and I have a few friends that work at VMC and it's really a great hospital. The staff and doc's are wonderful. You'll be just fine. Good luck and keep us posted!
Most Active