Its all my fault and I know it!

nieba
on 2/14/13 8:13 am - Rialto, CA
VSG on 09/04/12 with

I have been pushing very nicely along with my protein intake and water that I let myself get sidetracked and those darn carbs flooded in.cool I had a half of a hamburger (WITH BUN) twice this week and yesterday I had some bites of a philly cheesesteak from subway and yes...I ate the flatbread too!

So it wasn't much of a surprise when I saw my scale back farther away from the onederland I accomplished over the weekend. My first reaction and the reaction I have had all day...IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

So, today, I have had my Fage yogurt with strawberries, Hard boiled egg, string cheese, and snacking on beef jerky. I have to get back on track. I have made it so far and I only have 20 more to go to my personal goal. I refuse to let this get to me and I will lose the weight!

Jennifer B.
(Can't wait to meet the new me!)

HW: 288  SW: 270.2   CW: 199.8  GW: 170-180   Hgt: 5'10" 

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/13 8:25 am

It happens. You're moving on. This is good.

You've sort of opened the door now. You need to be extra vigilant to stay on track and not let whatever emotion/situation/decision get you of track for the long haul. If eating off plan becomes a habit, then it is time to worry. Seriously worry.

Stay on track, now!

Nancybefree
on 2/14/13 8:25 am
VSG on 11/21/12

That's the best possible thing you could do, facing the problem and thereby getting back to the good stuff which you ate which helped you accomplish so much already, and pronto.  You can do it!!  Cheering you on!

5'8"    HRW 357 on 7/09/12    SW 339   >196 8/26/13 (surgeon's goal)   TWL  193     CW   164 

*:•-:¦:-•:*1st pers. goal 178 on 10/16/13; ultimate goal 164 on 12/13/13*:•-:¦:-•:* 

moore37042
on 2/14/13 10:13 am - TN, TN
If I feel the need for bread I will only use enough bread to hold the contents of the food or order your sandwich in a cup. Subway will do this for you.

pineview01
on 2/14/13 11:19 am - Davison, MI

Nip that in the bud.  You can kick those 20 to the curb.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

sheranfour
on 2/14/13 11:35 am

Hi!

Well that does stink that the carbs came in. Not talking about the being off track part. You're probably beating yourself up for that enough...don't need anyone to that for you (BTW...the power is with you to stop here..and you are!! Good for you!)

The REALLY sucky part is that once you have some carbs...the kind you had..you get your body wanting and craving them again. So time to white knuckle your way thru the carb withdrawal. You CAN and WILL do this. The trick is to just bear down, buckle down and keep your eye on the prize. It will be easier in a few days...but you need to forgive and move on and perservere. So many goals are right there my fellow Sept sleever!!!

You got this!!!

Peace

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
nieba
on 2/14/13 1:33 pm - Rialto, CA
VSG on 09/04/12 with
Thank you everyone. I know what I need to do and knowing I have my OH family to support me and help give me that kick in butt I need, I know I can get back on track.

Jennifer B.
(Can't wait to meet the new me!)

HW: 288  SW: 270.2   CW: 199.8  GW: 170-180   Hgt: 5'10" 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views