*****I HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY UHC*****

Susan F.
on 3/24/04 1:38 am - Jacksonville, FL
I so cannot believe it. I am in tears...at work!!! I am so excited. So Blessed!!! This is really going to happen. I am really going to achieve those far off dreams. *sobbing* I am an emotional wreck ya'll. Thanks for all the information and friendship everyone has extended. Keep it coming! Now all I have to wait for is the date! I can't believe it!! This is so unbelievable! will write more when there is something new to report!
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/04 8:51 am - SHELBY, NC
Susan I am so happy for you, I got the e-mail earlier and was doing the happy dance for you well We are on the right right road now. tracy
Susan F.
on 3/25/04 10:13 am - Jacksonville, FL
Thank you so much! Now, as of today, not only have I been approved but I saw my surgeon today and have a date set for 4.6.04...LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY!!! Its amazing!!! This is all happening so fast!!!
Jersey Girl
on 3/25/04 9:58 pm
WOO-HOO!!!!! I Knew you'd be approved!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! April 6 is right around the corner. You're on your way now, and I couldn't be happier for you.
sharon001
on 3/26/04 4:50 am - WI
Woo Hoo for YOU!!!
Erica L.
on 3/30/04 8:29 pm - Pittsburgh Area, PA
Congratulations on your approval. I have UHC and was approved on March 24th too. My surgery date is April 16th. I have my pre-opt test on April 1st. Good luck with your surgery!!!
Erika B.
on 3/31/04 7:54 am - Garland, TX
THAT IS WONDERFUL!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4314 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8570 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8094 views