long time plateau

LyndaNull
on 9/17/03 12:13 pm - Conroe, TX
I had vbg surgery on 6/16/03. I lost 35 pounds during the first 2 months. However, I have not lost a pound during the last month. My surgeon has not given me a lot of info about how many calories or grams of protein I should be eating. I have started drinking 2 protein drinks for breakfast (42 grams), have a tuna lunch to go for lunch (21 grams of protein) and then just eat a small amount of dinner. I am trying very hard to get in the 64 oz. of water every day. I have even started walking on a treadmill (3/4 of a mile) for the last week to try to jumpstart my weight loss again. I know that I probably need to go and see my surgeon, but I need to have been exercising longer than I have before I do. I know that he will say that the lack of exercise is my problem. Does anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate any help that I can get.
Kowens
on 9/19/03 4:41 am - St. Paul, MN
Hey ok here is what I have been doing and I had mine on the 1st of July.. I eat a protein bar for breakfast drink tons of water in between than I eat a small salad with Cheese and meat and veggies. Than I drink more water than for dinner I have veggies and chicken or pork chop or anyhitn that I know will be good... Tha I hit the gym for 2 hrs.. I lift, walk, bike, play hand ball, basketball anything to get me to sweat and feel good. Walking is great I try to get in about 3 to 4 miles a day.. It works trust me that is how I started.. Than go from their you will see results... Promise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4314 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8571 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8094 views