190 lbs released

hami8463
on 9/9/03 12:02 pm - Moscow, ID
I just wanted to share with everyone that the vbg can have awesome results. It has only been 6mths and i have lost 190. 530-340. Have a good day. Cory Hamilton
Lara D.
on 9/10/03 11:24 am - Hallowell, ME
I wish you lived nearby so I could rub you for good luck in my surgery. That is a totally awe-inspiring result. Thank you for sharing.
Sally H.
on 9/10/03 1:28 pm - ME
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO WTG!!!!!!! Congrats Cory!!!!! Having my VBG next week...give me some hints on what you have done...man that is so awesome im so happy for you. MUCH continued success to you Sally
Elaine-SugarLand
on 9/11/03 3:55 am - Sugar Land, TX
DEAR CORY, CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR LOSING SUCCESS. I HOPE AND PRAY I`M AS SUCCESSFUL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YEAH CORY. LOVE, ELAINE
Michele M.
on 9/16/03 7:24 am - Steger, IL
Wow, I am still waiting to schedule my surgery - I have made the initial consult with surgeon and waiting to hear about insurance approval and in the meantime - I am absorbing all the info I can. I just started looking int o the lap band instead of rny because I saw a special on it and learned it was less invasive but I feared about not losing as much weight and as fast as we all want it off fast, fast, fast. I am encouraged to hear of your progress. I also had a concern about being losing weight having hypothyrioidism and wondering if that should determine which surgery I chose. Glad to see its working for you - you go girl!!!! Best wishes to you - any secrets you want to share - keep up the good work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4314 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8570 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8094 views