New Picture

jilldennis
on 12/30/05 5:58 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, All - I just posted one of the funniest pictures I've seen in a long time. My daughter is always taking pictures of our animals...The other day she took a picture of our cat Emmaleigh with one of my empty Isopure bottles. - it looks like she has had a few too many!! Today, like Stacy is my four month anniversary...who ever would have thought I would be this far already! I am so psyched...WLS has definitely changed my life...I see so many people and I just want to run (yes run) up to them and share this website and my doctor's card with them! Have a great evening! Hugs! Jill 278/163/140
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/05 7:13 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
That is the cutest picture of that cat .. OMG it looks like he is in Protein Heave .. My kind of Kitty !
spaceystacey
on 12/30/05 8:07 am - Littleton, NC
Jill, That is too cute! What a great picture! Congrats on your 4 month anniversary. You are doing so well and your pictures look great! Keep up the good work! hugs, Stacey
elizabeth b-c
on 12/30/05 8:18 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi, Jill: Today is my four month anniversary, too! Happy Anniversary. The cat picture is a riot. I hope you have a great new year. elizabeth 359/248/160
jilldennis
on 12/30/05 11:23 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Happy Anniversary to you too...I know you will be feeling better in no time! I am sending more prayers your way! Hugs! Jill
sylvia
on 12/30/05 10:59 am - Stafford, VA
Congratulations Jill! That's my Doc too - Can't wait to join you!
jilldennis
on 12/30/05 11:12 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Sylvia - You are in good hands!!! Dr. Moazzez is awesome! Do you have a date yet? I can't wait til you join us on the losing side! You won't regret it! Hugs! Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/30/05 6:52 pm - Danville, VA
Hi my angel, Jill. Your kitty is so cute..I have two kittens and some of the stuff they get into is so funny. It is so hard to believe that you have lost so much in 4 short months. I hope to be able to follow your lead. I know how you feel about wanting to tell everyone about this wonderful tool. I am only 2 weeks out and in still alot of stiffness but would do it all again. Have a wonderful New Years Eve and a wonderful new year. I know I am going to make the best out of my new beginning. Hugs Betsy
TammyNVA
on 12/30/05 10:15 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Jill, Cute kitty pic. Congratulations on your success! You are doing so well for 4 months post-op. Happy New year, Tammy
cappymoon
on 12/31/05 12:03 am - Northern, VA
Great picture Jill, that is too cute!!!! See you at the conference! Hugs, Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 887 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2212 views