Elizabeth Clark is going to be a loser.

tee~ tee
on 12/21/05 2:33 am - VA
Elizabeth Clark will be joining us on the loser bench on Dec 28th. If you haven't done so please stop by her support page and wish her well. I know she will do great but we all know what that extra little word of encouragement did for us. So let fill her support page up like only VA can..... http://www.obesityhelp.com/?N=C1112845304
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/21/05 3:42 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Tee......consider it done. You are so sweet to help remind us...I am bad about it.... HUgs Betsy This butterfly is free.
cappymoon
on 12/21/05 8:47 am - Northern, VA
I was the first one She is gonna join us on my anniversary, so I am trying to sign all of those pages Have a good one! Dianna
elizabethc03
on 12/22/05 3:40 am - Cypress, TX
Tee, You rock homie! Honestly your support means so much to me...you're like the sister I always wanted! I can't wait for surgery and although I dread the immediate recovery I am so excited about my chance to "getting it right" and prove to myself and my family and friends that I can be strong and healthy. And besides, we're wearing bathing suits this summer and God knows there is no way you could get me into one of those things as of today. Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 887 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2212 views