SEANJ & RMAP

Julia23
on 3/3/09 6:18 am - UT
Sean-
     well hello, it's been a while.  Its about time you came over to the other side. LOL  I remember telling you FOREVER ago that you should come to OH it's much better here.  But you were like "I don't have time, blah blah BLAH".  But here you are.  Thats cool.  I read some of your messages about Carley.  Did I ever tell you that I thought she was rude also?  I had one time where I was going through a really hard time on finding things I like to eat and I called her to get support and help.  And she was a TOTAL B**** to me, TOTAL.  But it seems like either after I started losing weight she was nicer.  So I thought she hated big people.  But now that I read this, I wonder if someone sat her down and had a talk with her because she is so rude to everyone.  I think she should lose her job if this was a problem with more than ONE person.  AND OBVIOUSLY IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyway, just wanted to let you know about MY experience with her.  She is totally kiss @$$ nice to me now.  But yeah, hope to see you around! Julia
Fade2Pink
on 3/3/09 9:11 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Hi Julie, I just wanted to welcome you to the Utah boards, it's great to see more of us "Utawns" posting!     I am still pre-op and waiting for insurance appeal, so I haven't met the infamous Carley yet.  
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

seanj
on 3/3/09 9:17 am - Midvale, UT
Julia.
GREAT to see you!!!!  I've missed you.  And yes, it's about time I came over to the dark side (OH).  Thanks for your post.  Come visit me on my blog (www.seanstransformation.blogspot.com).  You can pull my profile there and get my email address (if you lost it).  I would love to catch up.  You look fantastic!!!

Sean
Julia23
on 3/3/09 10:54 am - UT
Great to see you too.  And same to you.  You look great!  I have visited your blog spot and read some of what happened with RMAP and saw some pics, etc.  I'm glad you came here! 
seanj
on 3/11/09 12:00 am - Midvale, UT
Wow Julia.  You really do look terrific.  I love the picture.  And your ticker shows you're really close to your goal.  Congrats.  Do me a favor and tell me how to add a ticker here on OH. 

Thanks.  Talk soon.
Sean
Julia23
on 3/11/09 12:05 am - UT
Well thank you.  My goal was 145 but I think it might take another year just to get to 150 so I moved it up 5 lbs. LOL  It's slooooooooooooooowly coming off.  Which is totally my fault *sigh*  Lets see, I can not tell you exactly how to do it unless I am walking you through it.  But click on my ticker and it will take you to the website to make your own.  Then you gotta search around in MY OH for your signature and paste the code in there.
seanj
on 3/12/09 3:19 am - Midvale, UT
Julia.  The last 5-10 lbs takes forever but if you keep your water up every day, it'll come off eventually, I'm sure.  I think I did pretty well with setting my pre-surgery goal.  It was at least 25 lbs lower than the most my surgeon thought I would lose but I went down to it pretty easily (though the last 10 lbs came off pretty slow).  I expect I'll lose another 5-10 lbs (10 would be awesome) from having my excess skin removed.  We'll see.
I'm going to try the ticker.  We'll see.

Take care.
Sean
Julia23
on 3/12/09 3:57 am - UT
Thats awesome that you are only 5-10 lbs from your goal.  I am jealous.  But I know if I step it up it will happen for me too.  So have you seen a PS yet then?  That is so cool.  When I went to see Dr Smith last monday for my last apointment (1yr) he asked if I was going to have plastics done.  I laughed and said, cha if I were rich.  ORRRRRRRR if I had a Sugar Daddy.  And he kinda just sat there and stared at me, then he said ,"Well, do you have a rich Uncle?"  LOL  Which I don't, so I am outta luck!  Anyway, thats awesome, I am happy for you.  And you look great!
seanj
on 3/15/09 3:22 am - Midvale, UT
Julia.
I'm actually at my goal.  I got there about last October and have been fluctuating up and down around it ever since.  You'll get there.  I didn't think it was every going to happen when I was about 10 lbs away but it did.  It's just patience and doing the best you can.

Dr. Smith's humor kills me.  It's so much like my own humor.  Anyway, I have seen a couple of plastic surgeons and I'm scheduled for my first (of two) plastic surgeries at the end of April.  Way excited to have the excess skin around my middle disappear.  Finally the flat stomach I've always wanted.

I still love looking at your picture.  I always thought you looked amazing but wow, you are such a knockout.  Makes me wish you were single. =)

I'm glad that we reconnected through OH but I really don't visit here but maybe 1-2 times a week at best.  I'll continue that as I'm able but if you're ever up to it, I would always love to have you email me directly.  You're an amazing woman and I love our conversations.

I'm crossing my fingers now and wishing that some lost relative gives you a big inheritance.

Take care.

Sean

Julia23
on 3/18/09 12:38 am - UT
On March 15, 2009 at 10:22 AM Pacific Time, seanj wrote:
Julia.
I'm actually at my goal.  I got there about last October and have been fluctuating up and down around it ever since.  You'll get there.  I didn't think it was every going to happen when I was about 10 lbs away but it did.  It's just patience and doing the best you can.

Dr. Smith's humor kills me.  It's so much like my own humor.  Anyway, I have seen a couple of plastic surgeons and I'm scheduled for my first (of two) plastic surgeries at the end of April.  Way excited to have the excess skin around my middle disappear.  Finally the flat stomach I've always wanted.

I still love looking at your picture.  I always thought you looked amazing but wow, you are such a knockout.  Makes me wish you were single. =)

I'm glad that we reconnected through OH but I really don't visit here but maybe 1-2 times a week at best.  I'll continue that as I'm able but if you're ever up to it, I would always love to have you email me directly.  You're an amazing woman and I love our conversations.

I'm crossing my fingers now and wishing that some lost relative gives you a big inheritance.

Take care.

Sean
I'm jealous.  That is so cool.  To goal, and getting plastics done. *sigh*  Come on now, even if someone in my family got a huge inheritance you think any of it would go to me to get plastics done?  I need more than two procedures done. LOL  Try my arms, my boobs , my stomache ( I need a whole lower body lift) and my legs done.  Thats alot of money.

-You know, there is a sex after WLS message board forum on here.  There are alot of horny women there!  LOL  *giggles*
Most Active