Utah County Support Group- Lets start one!!!

Jenney
on 1/23/08 1:14 pm - Provo, UT
I've been here for 6 months now and haven't found a support group to go to. I'm willing to start my own if there are people interested in doing this, I think it would be a great way to met new friends in the area and meet once or twice a month. please email me directly [email protected] if interested. This is the perfect way to start the new year off!!! Jennessa
Julia23
on 1/24/08 12:34 pm - UT

Where in Utah County?  And by Utah county you mean like..... Lehi- Provo basically?  I would love it if there was one down here.  I don't get my surgery until March but that would be great if we could get one going

Jenney
on 1/25/08 9:42 am - Provo, UT

I'm located in Provo so we could find a place to meet, say at a library that would be a have way point for everyone willing to come! if you ever need anything or want to talk please email me. Jennessa

girlzmom
on 10/29/08 6:42 am - Eagle Mountain, UT

i run one in Utah county--our next one is December 16 at the Fairfield Inn in Provo.  You can email me at [email protected] for more details.  I am the clinical coordinator for Drs. Richards and Cottam.  We'd love to have you join us!

theriding5
on 11/1/08 10:22 am - provo, UT
Hi, my name is Jenn and I am in Provo area I would love a support group in this area!!!! I am only 7 months out but would love the support and to meet new friends in Utah , as my family and I are from Cali. I am so excited that there will be one in Provo in DEC!!! I will email you for details.
HW~SW~CW~GW~
417~378~210~170~

This has been a journey and I'm am so thankful to have my family by my side through it all ;-)
Most Active