MOVING TO UTAH - NEED OH FRIENDS

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/08 12:08 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with

Hi everyone, I am moving from California to Utah next month and I need to meet some friends that have had RNY surgery so we can help each other.  I have met some of the most wonderful people on here and they have helped me every step of the way through my surgery, recovery and whenever I have a question or concern. I am moving to Syracuse, Utah and would love to hear from some of you that have had the surgery. Hugs, Esther

iluvcumbias
on 1/10/08 3:44 am - Ogden, UT
We have a support group in Ogden that meets the second Tuesday of every month. We would love to have you join us. Unfortuantly we have to change our meeting place. If you want to keep my email address and check with me the first part of Feb I should be able to tell you where we are meeting.  Sherry
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/08 4:51 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Thanks for the welcome.  I have lived in California all my life so moving alone is hard but if I have my OH friends to look forward to in Utah, I will feel better. Let me know where they will meet and I will come to the meeting.  It will be nice to talk to people that have had this surgery.  I will also bring my daughter, she had RNY also. Thank you, Hugs, Esther
iluvcumbias
on 1/22/08 2:52 am - Ogden, UT
I wanted to let you know that our support group for Feb will be at the Ogden Library. Feb 12th at 6:45pm in the classroom downstairs. If you have any questions let me know. Hope to see you there.  Sherry
khaupt
on 1/10/08 10:22 am - Lemoore, CA
I also am moving to Utah next month, out to Tooele I go! I'd love to join the support group in Ogden and meet other WLS patients!
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/08 11:08 pm - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Where are you moving from?  I am moving from California.  It will be nice to meet all of you at the support group in Ogden.  I look forward to finding OH family in Utah. Hugs, Esther
Baby Blues
on 1/27/08 4:31 am - Roy, UT
Hi Esther!  Just wanted to let you know that Syracuse is just minutes from where I live.  It's a great place to live!   Would love to help you anyway I can! Tammy
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst...then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.     ---Marilyn Monroe
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/08 11:08 pm - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Thanks Tammy, I am looking forward to moving to Syracuse so maybe we can get together for lunch and meet when I get moved and settled. Hugs, Esther
nicksohnrey
on 1/28/08 5:04 pm - Syracuse, UT
Hello their .   I live in Syracuse too . I too moved here from Ca , and was born and raised there . I have lived here for 9 years now . I have had lap band surgery a little over two years ago . Good luck on the move . I will bet that you are buying one of the new houses right behinde mine , or at least in the area of mine . There are new homes all over the place in Syracuse . The high school is brand new too .   anything I can do to help let me know.  I might just be right around the corner .   Nick 
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/08 11:07 pm - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
We are moving to the Gateway Perry Homes right around the corner from Smith's Market.  I love the location.  It has all my favorites, Taco Time, Sonic, Subway, 7-11, etc.  We should be there sometime this week.  The house here closed and we are waiting for funding.  I know there are a lot of people from Calif. moving to Utah.  The appraiser told me that the prices of  homes in Syracuse are going up higher then any other city in the area which is a good thing. Maybe we can get together when I get there and meet. Thanks for the welcome. Hugs, Esther 
Most Active