I have a question. At wh...

Odessa W.
on 12/14/03 9:23 pm - Charleston, SC
I have a question. At what stage of this journey do the surgeon or office staff tell you how much of the surgery cost you will need to pay? I just wanted to find out what it is based on and how much it might be so I can start working on trying to pull the money together. Mention was made in the paper work sent from the doctor's office that at the initial consult I will have to pay my share. What was not mentioned was what the cost will or could be. I have read on this site where people have been blind sided by this important piece of information. I have BCBS of SC, PPO. Any help or information in this area would be appreciated. Odessa Wilson
Lady G.
on 12/18/03 4:42 am - FARMVILLE, NC
Why don't you check your provider book for the doctors office and then you can call bsbc for the doctor visit co pay. As far as bcbs goes if you have a BMI of 40 and over, and weigh 100 lbs or more over your ideal weight then you should have no problems. Good luck and let me know!
Odessa W.
on 12/19/03 10:22 am - Charleston, SC
Hi Brenda. Thanks for the information. I will follow what you advised. I'll get back with you when I find out more. Odessa.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 317 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3063 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3970 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4304 views