I got My date!

dreamer123
on 1/14/09 1:11 am - (Laval) Montreal, Canada
Hi Everyone,

I just want to let you know that I just got off the phone with the admission office and I will be getting my surgery March 30, 2009. I am so excited.... 

My head is in the clouds and I just can't do anything but think about all the projects I have in my head. I just can't wait.

Thanks everybody I hope this goes by fast, since it seems that March 30, 2009 is far, far, away, after a long, long, winter.

Take care and have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!

Sylvie
trustno1
on 1/14/09 6:20 am - Montreal, Canada
VSG on 01/30/09 with
Ma belle Sylvie -

It will pass fast!  Just when you think March 30th will never get here, you'll realize it's 2 weeks away and how much you have to do before you go to the hospital!  Very cool that we'll be exactly 2 months apart - we can compare notes really well!

Congratulations again!

T :)

I DID Make It - 135.4 8-1-10!  Now working on post baby weight loss. (All WL post-op - preop got up to 220 from quitting smoking & last supper syndrome.)  5'2"
damonalisa
on 1/16/09 11:49 pm - Montreal, Canada
VSG on 02/26/13
Congratulations Dreamer!  I know exactly what you mean as I got my date too.. and it's March 27th.  It will come around so fast no doubt.  :)

dreamer123
on 1/19/09 2:00 am - (Laval) Montreal, Canada
Hi Damonalisa,

Who is your surgeon and which hospital and surgery are we talking about? March 27, wow that is close to mine. I sure hope it does go by quickly because I am not being very productive ever since I know my date and 2 months is a long time not to be productive, so I got to get my butt in gear and get back to my life until my new life begins.

Take care!

Sylvie
mtl_chick
on 2/23/09 1:33 am - Canada
Wow, that's great news. Who is your surgeon? How long have you been waiting? I have Dr. Atlas and have been waiting for exactly a year now. He originally told me 10 or 12 months, so I'm just wondering how long you guys waited.

thanks
Cynthia
Most Active