meeting?

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/13 6:27 pm - Straford, Canada

interested in meeting for coffee in early February anyone?  We just need it to be a few degrees colder and we can meet with six layers of clothes on!  I have to say I much preferred the constant heat flash I was under as a morbidly obese guy!  This being cold all the time stuff sucks, wouldn't trade the rest of it, but this cold stuff makes me want to move to the equator!  

IslandMomma
on 1/29/13 10:56 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Hey Ian...yeah a meeting maybe mid to late Feb would be great...Cindy is booked for surgery for Feb 5th...so I am sure she would want to join us but will need a few weeks to get her energy back...

How was your Xmas...busy I bet....we will keep in touch and set a date for later in the month...

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/13 11:57 pm - Straford, Canada

yeah life in general seems crazy busy!  I'm sure you find the same!  Late Feb works for me. 

macaulie4
on 2/9/13 2:37 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 07/09/13

I would love to meet in late Feb. just let me know time and place..i'll be there..lol. I will be in Halifax on Feb. 22 to meet the surgeon but free before or after that..

Cindy F.
on 2/11/13 3:11 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

That's great Dawn! It's not too far away now!

I'm in Moncton for my 3 week check and staple removing on Tuesday, February 26th, and would love to meet up after that. Tracey, are you working 27th or 28th? Ian, how about you?

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/13 8:13 am - Straford, Canada

As I have no life either date works for me!  When ever it works for y'all!  

IslandMomma
on 2/13/13 1:44 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Wed or Thursday the 28 would both work for me...just tell me when and where...and maybe a reminder the beginning of that week....I swear I am losing brain cells....

macaulie4
on 2/22/13 8:39 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 07/09/13

Thanks Cindy, how are you doing? Any problems since your surgery? Have you notice any ahah  moments? Looking forward to seeing you on the 28 and hearing all about your experience.

Cindy F.
on 2/16/13 6:53 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Lets plan on Thursday, February 28th, the last day of the month! Lets try Stratford Robins' unless you have another suggestion Ian?

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/13 8:09 am - Straford, Canada

Thursday Feb 28 at 6PM at Robins in Stratford it is!  See yez all there!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3795 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views