Clothing to give away...

IslandMomma
on 9/18/12 7:08 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12
 Hey guys & girls...I have been cleaning out the closets and have a few items of clothing that I plan to drop off at the Salvation Amry re-sale store next week...but if anyone knows of anyone who could use a few things...please let me know...

I don't actually have too much as I have been de-cluttering for the past year anyway, but I have a few pairs of dress pants, a casual summer outfit red in color (capri pants and shirt/jacket), and a suit...all from Penningtons, all size 26-28...pants are reg. length...

Anyway...reply to this post if you have any ideas....other wise...off they go to the Salvo's store...
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/12 2:59 am - Straford, Canada
 wish I had of thought of this forum last week, gave to value village a whole wardrobe of XXL and XXXL mens clothes, suits, winter gear, etc.  Down to a med/large depending on store. Thanks for posting!  As a funny aside, I dropped into Mark's this week and browsed their clearance racks, and at first everywhere I looked it was XXXL and 4XL stuff! Seriously!  For years I have looked for clothes on sale and never seen anything NEAR the clearance rack and I'm now size large or smaller and here, in my way, is my old sizes!  Had to laugh! Have a grand day!  
IslandMomma
on 9/20/12 3:45 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12
 It is SO true...Now that I am out the of the top sizes at Penningtons', the sale racks do not have near as much stuff as they used to for me...but, being the crazy Momma that I am...I do have a whole wardrobe from pre-#4 child that still doesn't fit me properly...so I am pretty lucky to not have to spend alot of money, YET.....ANYWAY...it is looking like I will just drop them of to the Salvation Army store anyway...not takers so far...and I just want to clear out the bag....In bigger cities they have a program called "Dress for Success" which helps people get ready for job interviews....but not here...SO....

Ian, How was the running??  I am hoping to do the Cibc Run for the cure on the 30th....hoping...the whole family may do it.....
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/12 6:25 am - Straford, Canada
 first running clinic is Saturday.  Should be interesting.  Haven't done anything close to that for a LONG time, but its time.  Ask me again in a couple of weeks.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3795 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views