Cofused

Sher77
on 8/27/12 3:51 pm - Bonshaw, Canada
I had my GP send in a referral for me to Halifax about 2 years ago.  I have yet to hear anything.  Can someone who has experience in all this please give me an idea on the timeline right now.  How many more years will I have to wait?  To even have an initial consult?  I'm so impatient, I just wish I had the money to do this on my own, or lose all the damn weight without surgery.  Very frustrated.  Any and all insight would be very much appreciated! :)
IslandMomma
on 8/30/12 5:22 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12
 YOu maybe should get the GP to send another referal to the other two doctors over in NB too...ya just never know....most of the people on this site go through NB...I had my sleeve done May 10 in Moncton....they had gotten my referral in 2007....so ...it is a long wait...but worth it totally...

We are actually hoping to have a get togather maybe the first of next week somewhere here in town for the bunch of us to just get to sit down and chat...or listen........

You should check out the NB site too...read all the info and just keep on going.....sorry I don't know more about the Halifax way of doing things......
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/12 10:42 am - Straford, Canada
 I think there's a doc in Bathurst now too.  You may want to look into that or resubmit to Halifax.  I had heard Halifax was moving again (they lost docs a number of years ago I think and so they really had their system messed up).  IMO you need to quarterback this yourself, don't wait too long before seeking information from the centres you have sought out.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3795 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views