Just warming up for later on..........

sharyn_pear
on 12/31/07 12:49 pm - Australia
25 Reasons to Exercise 1. Achieve and maintain goal weight 2. Build muscle tissue 3. Increase strength and endurance 4. Increase metabolism, burn fat 5. Improve mobility 6. Improve skin elasticity 7. Enhance mood 8. Improve self-esteem 9. Lower blood pressure 10. Lower blood sugar 11. Reduce stiffness in joints 12. Improve heart and lung function 13. Promote healing 14. Help with smoking cessation 15. Strengthen bones and reduce bone loss 16. Increase energy level 17. Improve lipids (increase HDL/lower LDL) 18. Improve posture 19. Improve mental alertness and memory 20. Promote sleep 21. Decrease stress, depression, and anxiety 22. Improve flexibility 23. Increase capacity for physical work 24. Increase life expectancy 25. Exercise Physiologist said so sharyn
Nancy W
on 12/31/07 1:00 pm
Sharyn, Thanks for the reminders! I start tomorrow! I'm going to leash up the dog and go....
Sharon T.
on 12/31/07 10:03 pm - Southern , WI
Sharyn, you won't see me on yor exercise thread, as with my severe, arthritis, I do the same chair exercises, and use my little 3#, weights, when I get up, and when I go to bed. i enjoy reading what all everyone does, though! You GO, girl!~
sharyn_pear
on 12/31/07 10:58 pm - Australia
Well of course that's exercise! I think you could post your chair exercises and weight routine to illustrate consistency and show others that no matter your age or physical wellbeing (or lack thereof) there is no reason that one cannot participate and do the best with what you have And just think - you won't have to write something different everyday.. just cut and paste
Chelle B.
on 1/1/08 5:22 am
I will totally be bumping up the exercise levels in 2008!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3796 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views