Ok, kids, fess up, what went in that, dainty, mouth, today?!?!? ha

Sharon T.
on 12/30/07 8:33 am - Southern , WI
Still a few days to the New Year! I keep lying to mself, see?! ha B: green tea, V-8, WC oatmeal, 1 slice toast w/spray butter, and SF Blackberry jam, yumm!~ L: 1/2 turkey breast sandwich, w/ a little Smart Balance mayo, a little cole slaw, 1 SF cookie D: Crock Beef stew, over 1 small biscuit! Really hit the spot as it's like, 10 degrees, here! S: little bowl, of cold protein cereal, w/ 1% milk. I like that for a small snack, sometimes! 100oz water! Have a terrific Sunday night, ALL!~
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/07 8:55 am - back in jeans, CT
Hi Sharon, B: coffee, and tiny slice cheesecake L: Lean Cuisine D: I made a roasted turkey, and had a few corn kernels! Had 1/2 c frozen yogurt too! Have a good night Sharon and to all.. HUGS, CN
Sharon T.
on 12/30/07 9:40 pm - Southern , WI
You love that turkey, just like I do, honey!~ ha
MARCIAM
on 12/30/07 9:10 am - Sayville, NY
I got up late so today was a brunch day. Brunch was - fresh fruit salad & 1/2 a cheese omelet Dinner was - shrimp chow mein with a little white rice. That's all so far + water & coffee Love to all of you!
Sharon T.
on 12/30/07 9:42 pm - Southern , WI
Ooooo, that fresh fruit sald, AND the shrimp sound good! Good for you, sleeping in!~
discogal
on 12/30/07 9:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
I still have company in the house. No excuse but hey...we've been eatin' up a storm! And today was my daughter's 3rd birthday... B: 8 strips bacon coffee L: 3 small tamales 3 crackers with cheese, sausage 2 milano cookies 1 small slice thin crust pizza 1 slice ice cream cake green tea Dang...when you write it down it's hard to ignore! : ( oxoxox Linsey
Sharon T.
on 12/30/07 9:44 pm - Southern , WI
Ya know what, Linsey, "Tis STILL the season," ENJOY, sweetie! ha
Nancy W
on 12/30/07 11:13 am
Sharon, I just wanna say how impressed I am that you STAY WITH WHAT WORKS! You keep eating the way that got you thin! Good girl... I made Eggs Benedict. Ate 1 bite, got stuck. Slimed a bit and then had coffee later. A little yogurt with granola later on. Dinner was TV/football food for my boys. Cheese/bacon fries with ranch, and sliders (teeny tiny cheeseburgers). I ended up eating 2 fries, and 1/2 of a mini burger. Got stuck, slimed a bit. Had 2 glasses of wine to compensate. I need to get a grip!
Sharon T.
on 12/30/07 9:51 pm - Southern , WI
Thanks, Nancy, I just DO it, automatically, now! I feel so bad, you got stuck, twice! Maybe just a little leftover stress from the holidays? Does it to me! Well, today, will be better! You probably could eat that stuff, today, and be fine! The "Glory," of the Band! ha if I am over hungry, and yaking my mouth, like I'm always doing, I then develop "First bite syndrome!" I have a small PB, and then, go back and eat my dinner, just fine! So weird!
Robyn
on 12/30/07 12:51 pm - Milford, DE
Alright, it was better than yesterday..a little better..lol. B: small piece of egg casserole, couple sausage links and juice L: leftover breakfast...pretty much the same thing minus the juice D: salad and small bowl of soup at Bob Evans...was proud of myself for ordering salad since I was starving and my brother in law was footing the bill Also drank water and crystal light throughout the day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3796 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views