Get rid of the Holiday Goodies!

droppingpounds
on 12/27/07 7:42 pm - NY
Good Morning! I have to say that I do love having this site 'cause I feel very comfortable posting to you guys! I can't take the snacking anymore so today I'll be getting rid of all of the leftovers, candy, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels that have been following me around the house calling my name all week! I wish there was a lock on the wine cabinet, too! I was going to wait until after New Years but enough is enough for me! I'm making a fresh start today......how about you? - Ann
Jeanine S.
on 12/27/07 8:49 pm - MI
Funny you should say this. When I woke up this morning the cookies were calling my name....I crushed them all and threw them away! No more!!! Of course I know the crumbs are in the ziploc in the garbage bag though...... I'll be taking the garbage out soon!
Sharon T.
on 12/27/07 9:45 pm - Southern , WI
Now, see? I wish I could do that, but Michael, is a sweet freak, AND actually, anything that he can eat! He's like 6ft, 4in, and like a toothpick! ha So...I ALWAYS, have many temptations around, and even still cook, with a lot of carbs, and such, but I've learned a lot of shortcuts, to healthier cooking, and use them, and he doesn't even know it! No yolk noodles, los carb, or wheat pasta. Also, I get a LOT of use from my Splenda, in my baking! Everything is less sodium, low fat, SF, and so forth. I don't use totally FF, and like that, as we still need a small amount of fat. I use Smart Balance oil, and margerine, and olive oil. SO many things like that, and he is none the wiser, but our DIL always gives him a ton of Christmas cookies, and I eat like 3-4, and the rest are his. I freeze, most, and bring them out a little at a time, but he eats them! ha Geesh, I wrote a book! So, Sorry!
Sharon T.
on 12/27/07 9:35 pm - Southern , WI
Ann, honey, you're stronger, than I, for sure, or is it me?!? ha Need Bridget, to correct me!! ha~I'm giving myself until after NYD, to get back on track! We'll see how it goes! If my jeans start to feel tight, then, I'll have to change plans! ha
Kimberly *******
on 12/27/07 9:53 pm - The Boonies of...., ME
Oh Ann, I am sooooo with you! Everything is gone now except for a fruit salad with dip. I figured that could stick around for a few more days. I really hope I can get my act together.
yvonnemarie
on 12/27/07 10:58 pm - peabody, MA
I'm with you buddy. But I have to say, it was the egg nog that called out to me. Egg nog with brandy, oh my goodness! But I am back on track now. Yvonne Marie
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/07 2:48 am - Miramar Beach, FL
I was good the last couple of days, and then walked past the chocolate-covered peanut butter balls this morning, and it was like a tractor beam pulling me in! Ahhh! Beam me up Scotty! I told my kids that they either need to finish them, or put them somewhere out of my sight. Tami
sharyn_pear
on 12/28/07 6:18 am - Australia
lol the first thing that went through my head when I read your title was... I am eating them as quick as I can!
ClaudiaG
on 12/28/07 7:22 am
ME TOO! I sent everything to work with my husband this morning. I just had to get it out of the house. My band has GREAT restriction with proteins, but crap I could eat any amount!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3795 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views