additional weight loss

enasangels
on 12/6/11 12:23 pm - PA
So, can I count the 175lb weight of my husband as an additional loss to my total?  I finally did it, went home to discuss some issues with him and he threw the big "D" word at me jokingly.  I have tried to repair this marriage, and work thru the damage he did to it 4 years ago, I have over looked many things.  Have not been happy for some time.  I think he said he thinking I wouldn 't do it.  I guess I have just had it and called a lawyer on Monday.  Mind you after I made a full turkey dinner for him, which I put out for him when he came home from working at the Church on Sunday.  Showed him where everything was and left, with the idea in my mind of never returning.  However I have to return to pick up some important papers I left there.  My daughter called Sunday morning, she was worried and was going to send the police over to make sure I was ok, as I was not sure how good this discussion  was going to go.  I lost my best friend a few years back and really have no one to share this with.  Thanks for letting me vent, and please pray that I can stay strong and not back out of this abusive situation.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

IdaMae D.
on 12/6/11 7:05 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Ena;
Sening you prayer and hugs for strength.  I am so sorry you are going through this.

Hugs,
Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 12/6/11 7:12 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Ena,

I send prayers your way and having been there some 8+ years ago, I know you will look back at what you went through as a learning experience.  I wish you the best.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1801 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1897 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2576 views