So I went in to Temple today.

J. M.
on 6/16/08 9:24 am
I posted the other day about pains I was having. I tried to wait it out. 4 days later, no luck.  Long story short, I went to Temple this afternoon to have a CAT scan. I'm going to try to call Radiology tonight to see if anyone read it. Then I am headed back to see my surgeon's partner (since he is out of town). Fingers crossed that it was nothing again, but dear god- I'd like an explanation!

~ Jen   

joldaker
on 6/16/08 9:47 am - West Bradford, PA
I will pray that noting is wrong.  This is exactly why I keep telling people to call their surgeons.  You are in my prayers Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 10:08 am - Easton, PA
I'll be thinking of you! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/08 11:43 am
Jen...you are in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well!  **HUGS**
J. M.
on 6/16/08 12:04 pm
Just got off the phone with the guy in Radiology.   He glanced over the CT scan and said he didnt see anything major. Why didnt they do an upper GI is my question???? Now I have to go all the way back tomorrow for another appointment. I'm going to call and see if they can just have me come in for an upper GI later in the week. The upper GI detects ulcers and hernias....the two things that sound like what this could be. uggggggggggggggggh.  this is supposed to be my happy week! darn it!

~ Jen   

GinaB308
on 6/17/08 5:05 am - PA

Hang in there Jen!  Not knowing is the worst!  Are you going to Barix tomorrow night; are you up for it?   Gina

J. M.
on 6/17/08 7:32 am
I am hoping to be there  : ) It's my big surgiversary! I have to be!

~ Jen   

Nicole0216
on 6/16/08 12:40 pm - Lancaster, PA
good luck hope you get some releif soon
New_Beginnings_36
on 6/16/08 11:36 pm - PA
Jen, hope you are feeling better soon and they figure out what is causing your pain. Best of luck and I will be thinking of you :)......Stefanie 

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1801 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1897 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2576 views