Attitude

Suzanne B.
on 4/27/11 10:50 am, edited 5/1/11 8:16 am - OR

Hi Everyone,
Listed below is the meaning of ATTITUDE.           
Attitude: A position of the body or manner of carrying oneself. A state of mind or feeling with regard to some matters. 

I realized that during my weight loss my entire ATTITUDE changed about how I thought and what I was feeling. I always had confidence in myself, but my confidence really started to increase as I lost weight. My new ATTITUDE was that I could for the first time in a long time start to believe that I was going to achieve my weight loss goal. 

The closer I got to my goal my weight loss seemed to slow down—now what. But, with my new and improved ATTITUDE I knew what I needed to do to make it happen. I had to step up the exercise more. I did this and my ATTITUDE just kept getting better. Now once I got to my goal, I had the skills to maintain this weight loss.
So everyone, I want you to get in touch with your ATTITUDE. 

We are here to help you with your confidence, be your new friends, and support you from this site.  I want you to have the ATTITUDE that you can do anything you want in life including this journey you are on to lose weight. I was 63 when I started this and by 64 I was well on my way. Why did it take me so long to develop this ATTITUDE? I am positive that I would have never done this if I wouldn’t have gone to Dr. Aceves and his staff and had “Sleeve" WLS, I would have struggled like I had been doing for 30 some years. 

He gave me the tool to do this, I did the work, I developed by ATTITUDE and I became successful.
Now it is your turn to follow so many of us who have done this. We are there for you every step of the way. NEVER give up on your dreams. Dreams do come true, I am living proof of it. Is it easy—No way is it easy—it doesn’t just melt off of you. It requires work and commitment on your part. Making lifestyle changes to eat healthy, and incorporate some exercise with it. I know a few who have not done any exercise and that is OK, they said they just lost a little slower. For me I actually started to like how

I felt when I would exercise. So make your plan, ask for help if you need it, and ask us any questions that you might have. I can only speak about my experience that I had with Dr. Aceves, because I knew he was the best before I went to him after all my research.
It is all about ATTITUDE so work on your ATTITUDE. This is ALL about YOU and NO one else.

Hugs to you,

Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Most Active
Recent Topics