Allergies???

linda11665
on 9/3/11 4:52 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi Everyone, So, my skin as been driving me crazy....I break out in hives and I have no freakin idea what is causing it.....I stop my protein shake in the morning and that kind of stop it a bit.....I was using water not milk.....And now I have 1/3 cup of egg in the morning and then 1-2tbs of greek yogourt, Then I have a 1/3 cup of a tuna cake, which is tuna and mashed potatoes pureed....then 1-2 tbs of greek yogourt....I have the same thing for supper.....I was drinking nestle water flavoured with raspberries....but cut that out.....I was on antibiotics a few days ago and the nurse said to stop them which I did, but I am still breaking out in hives.....

The hives started around the time I had the antibiotics...And I was on a protein shake in the morning.....I guess I am just going to have to wait......Nothing emergency related....but the itchiness is driving me crazy......

Any suggestions????

Oh by the way I was able to cross my legs......I have not been able to cross my legs in over 16 years....YAHOOO

Thanks
Linda 

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
TBIYTC
on 9/3/11 8:15 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Congrats on the NSV (corssing legs) and sorry about the hives - sounds very bothersome!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Monica M.
on 9/3/11 9:49 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
the hives might take a while to leave, if they were caused by the antibiotics. Depends on how long they stay in your system.

linda11665
on 9/3/11 2:25 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 Thanks Monica, that's what the nurse said......I really hope it's just the stupid antibiotics......

Thanks everyone
Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Most Active
Recent Topics