Support groups in Vegas

~ Dana ~
on 6/10/03 5:15 pm - Henderson, NV
I am have my surgery on August 1, 2003 and was looking for any supports groups that I can attend before and after surgery.
LINDA S.
on 6/14/03 3:03 am - HENDERSON, NV
Dr Keshishian has a support group that meets the 3rd Monday of the month at Sunrise Hospital in the Rondevous Room. We would love to have you join us. Linda
PATSY N.
on 6/22/03 3:24 pm - LAS VEGAS, NV
a local support group meets at the public library on flamingo and maryland parkway. wed. nites about every other week. it is open to pre and post ops and is not affiliated with any physician or hospital.contact deanna wise on this site or see the website at las vegas wls support group on yahoo groups. patsy
Lynn M.
on 7/10/03 3:27 am - Henderson, NV
Hi Dana, Congratulations on youre surgery!!!! I just wanted to let you know there is a support group in Henderson the first Sunday of every month. I realize for the next surgery on 08/06 it will probably be to soon, but the next one after that is 9/7 at the Green Valley Library on Green Valley Parkway and Sunset from 10a to noon. I would love to see you there. It is open to the public and is for pre and post op patients...everyone is welcome!!!! Im excited for you going through this journey.....its absolutely amazing!! this tool we are given is truely a good send. Im almost 2 years post op and I have never been happier or healthier. I would love to hear from you, my e-mail address is [email protected] Good Luck!!! Lynn
Most Active