Who would be interested in a support group meeting?

maggie7
on 5/10/08 9:40 am - Centerville, Canada
I would like to get together with others in Nova Scotia who have had weight lose surgery or are interested in it. If you let me know if you are interested I will go ahead and set up a convenient time and place! Margaret
novascotiadawn
on 5/10/08 8:26 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Am interested! Which Centerville are u in in NS?
maggie7
on 5/11/08 10:25 am - Centerville, Canada
Hi Donna I am in Centerville, Kings Co. Aren't you in Berwick?
novascotiadawn
on 5/18/08 4:58 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am )
Tabi
on 5/20/08 6:41 am - Kentville, Canada
I myself and husband would be interested in a support group. We both are interested in surgery but we can only dream about it thought. But it would be nice to have others to talk to about the everyday issues an obese person gowes through. We live in Kentville so would need a place around here to be able to attend.. I think it's a great idea.. When I quit smoking 2 years ago I went to a support group and it was because of that it was a success..
maggie7
on 5/21/08 8:18 am - Centerville, Canada
Hi Tabitha, I'm waiting for a few more responses and then I will start to get things moving on us getting together.
Tabi
on 5/24/08 3:53 am - Kentville, Canada
That would be great. Im on facebook under Tabatha Rafuse Ward and I have started a group Kentville's online yard sale there are some other support groups in the weight loss area that you could post to maybe get some more replyies. If you need any help let me know I'll do what I can to help.. Im sick and tired of not having something out there for people like me...
Most Active