Nectar Samples (Cheap!)

meinnm
on 3/18/10 12:21 am
To order the sample packs call this number: 1-866-333-7403   Tell them you are a WLS patient and are interested in the "Nectar Variety Pack Sampler".  The cost should be $4.99 plus $5 in shipping for a total of $9.99.  I received mine in 3 days via UPS.   I received samples of:  Fuzzy Naval, Carribean Cooler, Strawberry Mouse, Chocolate Truffle, Lemon Tea, Vanilla Bean Torte, Pink Grapefruit, Roadside Lemonade, Apple Ecstacy, Strawberry, and Cappucino.  

jessicam
on 4/2/10 3:42 am - Albuquerque, NM
HI,

I just got mine, what have you liked so far?

meinnm
on 4/2/10 3:49 am
That was quick!

Let's see.  The Roadside Lemonade was ok (not bad). I think I would have to doctor that one up with some Crystal Lite or something.  I really did not like the Apple one.  It was weird - kind of like sour green apples (I could not get over the smell!).  The Pink Grapefruit is really good.  Of course I like the Fuzzy Navel and Cappucino - they are my favs.  I haven't tried the Ice Tea yet - I'll do that one next week sometime.

Have you found anything that you really like yet?

And how are you doing?  Will you be at the meeting next Wednesday?  Remember we are having a protein exchange.   :o)

Mary
Most Active