what one on this page no more,

JC H.
on 1/7/10 11:49 am - albuquerque, NM
what happen to all nm member no one online? where did you GO? LOL

I know it the begin of the year. but I have seen any updates or anything. I am bored in web site. NO love!! LOL omg
kat87120
on 1/17/10 6:39 am - Albuquerque, NM

JC, the NM forum sure has it's moments.  Seems we go gung-ho for a while and then, boom, down the drain we go. 

Let's see... did anyone make one, two or even more New Year's Resolutions?  And how did everyone do over the Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year holidays?

Katherine

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

panorris
on 1/17/10 7:25 am - Las Cruces, NM
I made no New Year resolutions, but I can tell you that this is the first year I did not gain any weight over the holidays.  I planned out what I would eat and stuck to it.  In fact, I lost a few pounds.

Hope others had equal success.

Pat

Starting Weight:  282 lbs.
Day of surgery:  224 lbs
Current weight: 116.0 lbs
Goal weight:  135 lbs.

kat87120
on 1/17/10 8:12 am - Albuquerque, NM
Pat, now I don't feel so bad, I made no New Year resolution either!  I have had about a dozen people ask me what my resolution was and I have to say "To NOT make a New Year resolution because I'll just beat myself up later for failing to abide by it!" haha!  Like you, I made a conscious effort to eat right and get a little more exercise (which I'm doing great in regard to both aspects).  Since Thanksgiving I have played with 2-3 pounds (up, down, up, down), but last week I finally broke the plain and I am down the 3 pounds and on a roll!

Katherine

Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

JC H.
on 1/17/10 8:27 am - albuquerque, NM
I  made one too, i have my WLS and be health for my family and friends
kat87120
on 1/17/10 8:30 am - Albuquerque, NM
Excellent, JC!!!  Are you scheduled for 02-08-10 for your surgery?  If so, how is the process going for you and where are you going to have your surgery?  We better start scooting over and making a place for you on the bench!!! 

Katherine

Unknown Author

jessicam
on 1/17/10 10:51 am - Albuquerque, NM
Hello All,

I have decided that this is the year for me!  I have always put everyone first and now it is my turn! 

I had a little setback when I did my pre-op stuff, my blood work came back positive for H Pylori so I am on a two week triple pac of meds.  I should hear from them on Tuesday to see if this is going to delay me.  Ugh, oh well I guess everything happens for a reason.  I am at least all approved and ready to go so I just have to get over this little bump! 

I hope everyone is having a good long weekend!

panorris
on 1/18/10 11:35 am - Las Cruces, NM
What a great attitude!  I hope the H. Pylori does not affect your surgery date, but if it does, it's all for the best.  Good luck with everything.

Pat

Starting Weight:  282 lbs.
Day of surgery:  224 lbs
Current weight: 116.0 lbs
Goal weight:  135 lbs.

kellymb
on 1/20/10 12:59 pm - Albuquerque, NM
Guilty as charged!  I used to be on this site all the time, but after being on a computer at work all day (plus Hubby's Fantasy Football and hogging the computer at night) has kept me off here for a long time.  I do lurk sometimes and DO need to find that local support group and start attending some meetings.  It's been two years since surgery and I'm still under 200.  But, (and I do mean butt), I was a very bad girl and ate some delicious goodies during the holidays.  Thank you Kat and Charlie!!!  That man can cook!!!  Well, I will try to get on here more often, now that we're between sports, baseball does start soon.....oh goody.....  No New Year's resolutions this year, just trying to live better and be a good person to others.  Ya, like that lasted about a week, HA!!!  Lovin' New Mexico and post-surgery life!  Kelly
havoc103
on 2/5/10 3:01 am - Rio Rancho, NM
Hi Kellymb,
Just wanted to let you know about our support group.
We meet the first and third Wed of the month at Grace Church. From 6:30-8pm.
There are people in all stages, last meeting there was one just checking it out and then there are a few tht are 2-5 years out. Email me if you need any more info. Would love to meet you at a group meeting sometime.
Most Active