Total cals:750Net cals:750 view details
Thu
Total cals:1,640Net cals:1,640 view details
Fri
Total cals:2,056Net cals:2,056 view details
Sat
Total cals:1,366Net cals:1,366 view details
Sun
Total cals:170Net cals:170 (so far today)
  The most glaring problem is my lack of exercise for last week. I just couldn't motivate myself to do it. First I blamed the depression prior to having my two ( perfectly healthy before the bad dentist drilled them away to nothing for a bridge) teeth pulled, then I blamed the pain and medications after having them pulled, and finally I blamed the need to work overtime to recoup some of our financial losses from the bad dentist. ( all of the missed work and extra daycare resulting from the extra appointments to normal dentist trying to correct the bad dentist work. You can guess how well that went) I have allot of excuses for not exercising and not eating better but now I need to clean up and put away the cake from my pity party (there wasn't really any cake as I couldn't have eaten it anyway due to my teeth or lack there of) and get back on track. It is like my mother always said, "Yes, something bad happened to you. Now you have a choice, can sit around and let this person keep hurting you by continuing to feel sorry for yourself (and pretending to eat imaginary cake) or you can get up, dust yourself off and continue living your life the best you can thereby showing this person that you are stronger than anything they can do to you." Sounds nice and it makes sense,
read more at;
http://luvsexytrstno1.blogspot.com/2009/09/not-bad-for-anoth er-week-of-horrible.html
meinnm
on 9/15/09 5:26 am
You look fantastic!  Keep up the great work!
Most Active