Pouch Test Day 3

cowgrl53
on 6/16/09 10:03 pm - NM
Well got up this morning and I have lost 4 lbs since Monday......... but I have done this before and cannot get past the 120's (except for last November when I went for my 1 year check) I was at 115 and over the holidays I got up to 120 and nothing I do have I been able to get under that...... So, here it is day three...
Day two went well (had a protein bar---- sorry had to have chocolate) + a cherry Protein shake and a vanilla protein shake.......... (yum that was good with vanilla, powdered milk, and sf vanilla syrup), nonfat plain yogurt.
Didn't do too much exercising, but I did walk up stairs evertime I went for coffee....... I love coffee and I crave it.......  I do most of my coffee drinking decaf, but getting up so early in the afternoon I sometimes need to get in a little caffiene.
Today, have to work and take horse to vet.......... clean out camper so I will work hard on staying on this liquid pouch test..........  actually it isn't too bad!
Ok, How did you do????

Cowgrl
Get support in the Phentermine forums!

Carmelita
on 6/17/09 12:13 am - Four Corners, NM
Carmelita
on 6/17/09 12:19 am - Four Corners, NM
cowgrl53
on 6/17/09 12:23 am - NM
yes, second day was easy however I almost blew it with almonds. I opened the pantry and there they sat staring at me and I grabbed the bag and put them back.. yea, not one did I eat..

I have started my day off with Decaf and I have gone to P a hundred times.
I can't remember what else is on for day 3, 4 or 5 but I will look for it.

Keep it up......... did you loose anymore?

Cowgrl

cowgrl53
on 6/17/09 12:52 am - NM
thanks...............   gonna get som yogurt....

cowgrl

Most Active