Tummy Tuck

Wendy G.
on 12/19/03 10:11 am - Penacook, NH
Can anyone give me some information to web sites, and also a surgeon that is well educated in NH. Pictures would be great as well.
lorisjourney
on 12/22/03 1:25 am - manchester, nh
Hi Wendy, I had surgery Feb 2003 and I have lost 130 piunds, so I too am starting the search for a plastic surgeon, I have heard from reliable sources that Dr fynes in manchester is the best. He does have a web site, but I dont have it, so just type in plastic surgeons manchester nh and something so come up. you may have to search for it but I have been on it befor. I had my surgery at dartmouth in lebonon, so I will consult with there plastic sergeon as well as dr fynes and I will take it from there to see who I will like best. Good luck, I hope this helps a bit.
Wendy G.
on 12/22/03 8:12 am - Penacook, NH
Wow girl you have lost that much weight since Febuary, you have done very well. Im impressed. I have lost a total of 154lbs since my surgery of October 11, 2001.... The tummy tuck im very nervous still, so that tells me im not ready to have it. But im still inquiring. Thank you so much for the information that you have given me so far. Every little bit helps. Let's keep in touch. Opps I forgot I had my surgery at Dartmouth as well, my surgeon was Dr. Kispert.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1565 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5034 views