Support group in Somersworth area

DrinknDixie
on 12/3/03 6:14 pm - Kittery, ME
Hello all....I am looking for a group near somersworth NH. If you know of one could you please e-mail me a nd let me know about it? (((((HUGS))))) Elizabeth Post Op 02/12/01 Open RNY
Jinga815
on 12/3/03 8:12 pm - Middleton, NH
Hi Elizabeth, My name isJean and there is a support group in somersworth the 1st wed of the month I have not gone yet but I hear its wonderful I had my surgery july 31 200 all the complicatins that come with ths surgeryIve had i Just was released from te hospital in Oct and am trying to get to this meeting its on west high street 176 west high stthe people are very suppotive Ive talkedto them online well jut thought Idlet you know
DrinknDixie
on 12/4/03 2:07 pm - Kittery, ME
Jean, Thanks so much for the information!!! perhaps we could go together to the next one...Let me know
joyce W.
on 12/23/03 11:35 am - eliot, me
Hi Elizabeth, First congratulations on your sucess and for the insight to realize the importance of the support group. I know of one at Portsmouth Regional Hospital. It is the last Monday of every month at 6:30. You might also want to check with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover as they are now doing the surgery also. Good Luck! Joyce
mom2jaime
on 1/14/04 2:36 am - Rochester, NH
Hi Elizabeth - my name is Linda Breden and I am one of the co-founders of the NH Seacoasters - for pre-ops and post-ops of WLS. We meet the first Wednesday of the month at: First Parish Church, Congregational 176 West High Street Somersworth Social Hour: 6-7 (with free clothing exchange) Meeting: 7-9 Our next meeting is February 4th If you have any questions, my phone number is 603-335-6995. I do have an answering machine. Also, you can go into Yahoogroups.com and go to join a group. Type in NHSeacoasters. (You will have to have a Yahoo ID - but you don't have to use it). It will come to me. Just tell me a little bit about yourself and then I will approve you to join our web page where you can get lots of support! We started our group 18 months ago and we have grown from 8 people the first month to about 40 people now. We are just like family. I hope to hear from you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1565 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5034 views