classyb96
on 6/9/06 12:00 pm - dartmouth, Canada
hi there i am on a list , but it is really long list. can anyone help me out with and questions about the serg and things like that . live in dartmouth , nova scotia. i also am looking on reviews towards doctors that people had , thanks . good bless you all .
paramedic
on 6/10/06 7:16 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Faye, First question, what type of surgery are you planning for? I had the Lap-band procedure on May 12/06. I was the best thing I could have done for myself. I live in the Annapolis Valley close to Kentville. I have my surgery in Ontario. The Dr. in Moncton had too long of a waiting list. I was able to find financing and that gave me the freedom to pick my date and where to go for the procedure. I will be pleased to talk with you further if you are interested. Keep me posted. Laurie
Angela123
on 6/11/06 4:32 am - St. Margarets, Canada
Hiya Faye... I haven't had my surgery yet, but sure have done a lot of research.. If I can answer anything for you or help in any way, I would be happy to!! Angela
little_lamb
on 6/18/06 3:16 am - Moncton, Canada
Hi Faye, I'm five days out of surgery. I had the lap-band and will be glad to answer any questions you have. And, by the way everyone, I'm down 9 lbs since Wednesday ;o) Shelley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1078 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1943 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1788 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1785 views