Dr. Scott ?s

Sherry W.
on 5/1/05 6:50 am - Moberly, MO
I sent off my packet in Nov. , sent my pcp referral and had my pshyc eval in Dec. went to a seminar Jan.10 and saw Dr. Scott Jan. 20 he said he wanted to see if I had sleep apnea, said medicaid, missouri care will pay easier if you have sleep apnea, has any one heard that?
Sherry W.
on 5/1/05 8:12 am - Moberly, MO
Hi Kelly, thats ok to ask questions your right, knowledge is power! Yes, Dr. Scott set my sleep study up for Feb. 9 and it turned out that I do have sleep apnea enough that I have to be put on cpap. i have had my second sleep study to be reg ulated for cpap. and I do have diebetes too. my bmi is 48.8.
Sherry W.
on 5/1/05 9:01 am - Moberly, MO
Kelly, Idon't know when they will schedule me for surgery or if? yes I have already had my second sleep study, apr. 11. Natalie said I have to get my pcp to write her a letter saying I have sleep apnea and i'm on cpap, then she will submit all my info to medicaid, so after that I wait, I'm just afraid they will cut medicaid before I get a chance to have surgery!
Sherry W.
on 5/1/05 11:04 pm - Moberly, MO
HI Kelley, I see your pic. and you are pretty ! I had my pic on my profile but all the sudden it was gone and I don't know if I arased it or what?
Sherry W.
on 5/1/05 11:16 pm - Moberly, MO
Let,s see if I can get this post to show, I typed you a long post whie ago and I could'nt get it to preview or post. that is terrible about the 500.00 a month for insurance! I am praying that bill don't go thru but so far no one has stopped it. I am so scared all I have been going thru will be for nothing. I need this surgery so badly, if I had the money to pay for it I would.
Sherry W.
on 5/3/05 12:45 pm - Moberly, MO
Hi Kelley, I heard that if it goes thru it will start Jul. 1st. I am praying something happens to change that! things are going so slow for me, it will probably be the middle of May before they send my info in to medicaid. that gives me a mo. and a half. not long!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics