Doing the Happy Dance............:jump::jump:

Theresa K.
on 4/29/05 5:02 am - MO
Well gals & guys, I have been busy over the past couple of months with work and school so I haven't gotten online much to post, I have been ready all the messages though to keep up with things, but just wanted to let you all know that today I got my approval letter from my insurance company. I tried to call Nancy at De La Torre's office but she is out of the office on Mondays and Fridays so I will have to wait till Tuesday to talk with her. But I did call my insurance company (United HealthCare) to verify that this is the actual approval letter that I got and they said yes, that is it. So now I get to talk to Nancy and schedule my surgery........I am sooooo excited. I wanted to have this surgery about 5 years ago but my company had laid me off and by the time I would have been set up for the surgery my insurance would have lapsed, so this time I am all ready for it for sure, and feel so much better knowing that I have the approval letter in my hands. I can't believe that this is finally going to happen, after being overweight for the past 25 years it is something that I have always looked forward to, and now knowing that day will be even closer yet is definatly a dream come true. Well I guess its really time now to get started on my web page. Thanks to all of you for showing your support out here, it is really great knowing that if any of us has any questions there is always someone who will be there to give us the answers we need or direct us in the right direction. You all are truely angels in my book. Theresa
HappierNow
on 4/29/05 7:08 am - New Bloomfield, MO
Theresa CONGRATS on getting approval. I remember how excited I was when I got my letter! It's as if things are finally FINALLY going to change for the better health wise! It's such an amazing feeling of empowerment, even though you haven't had the surgery yet, just knowing that one day soon you'll be able to do things you haven't dreamt of doing for quite some time! I'm so happy for you Theresa! Please keep us posted on when your surgery date is. I am using Dr. Scott for my procedure (on 5/2), and Dr. De La Torre and him do the surgeries together. I will let you know how things go! I'm so excited and I know you are too! Good luck, and if you have any questions, please feel free to let me know! -Kimberly (249)
Eileen C.
on 4/29/05 8:57 pm - St. Louis, MO
Wonderful...you got the best doc....this is a great time for you!! Eileen
Traci K.
on 4/29/05 9:35 pm - Sullivan, MO
Congratulations!!!!!!! Traci
Theresa K.
on 4/30/05 1:09 pm - MO
Thanks to all of you all for your support. I don't think that I would be as willing to go through this without your all support. It helps knowing that other people are out there with the same issues and concerns that I have. I have the support behind me from my family and friends, but none of them really have had a weight issue like I have so you all help more then words can even describe. Hopefully soon, I will be able to answer alot of the questions for someone else getting ready to go through this. I will keep you all posted when I find out anymore news. Theresa
Most Active
Recent Topics