Starting to get nervous!

HappierNow
on 4/27/05 9:20 am - New Bloomfield, MO
My surgery is Monday, and I'm still very excited but I'm really starting to get nervous! My husband isn't being very supportive so it's complicating matters! Really don't know who to turn to anymore! I know this is what I have to do. I have a 19 month old son, and I need to be able to keep up with him!! UGHHHHHHHH I can't wait for the waiting to be over, and the losing to commence!! Anyway, I do have a question, does anyone know where I can get adult strength Tylenol in liquid form? I've looked at our Wal Mart, and 3 other large stores and can't find it. Any suggestions? -Kimberly 248
Chas J.
on 4/27/05 9:33 pm - Southeastern, MO
Hi Kimberly, at the time I also had a hard time finding the liquid adult tylenol. Finally I just had my pcp write me a prescription for it, but my pharmacist didnt carry it, so he had to order it for me. It only took a day to come in. It is pretty nasty though, but at the time, i couldnt take any pills so it helped wonderfully. Good luck, chas
HappierNow
on 4/27/05 11:47 pm - New Bloomfield, MO
Thanks so much for the information! I'll get my doctor to prescribe it as well! -Kimberly
beth_in_stlouis
on 4/28/05 10:18 pm - Denver, CO
Kimberly, Well if you are just getting nervous today, and your surgery is Monday, you are a better woman than I am!!! See my post from yesterday called 'Help me calm down' LOL You will be fine and will be in my thoughts and prayers as you make your journey to the losing side! Congratulations!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics