maybe I'm having a bad day..(mods)

Shelly LaChance
on 4/26/05 9:21 am - Chester, IL
Not sure who this lady is but she missed my point I think,any way Can I ask the modes to take down this post I have a link to...sorry if others feel this way about me I will no longer post on this board hope to see some of you over at the sex forum.. sorry if I said to much of my feelings or some thing to hurt any ones feelings..I have made some very good friends here I will still come and read how you all are doing but not post to make everyone happy..hope everyone has a great week... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/state-forums/MO/postdetail/13831.html?vc=0
Traci K.
on 4/26/05 8:51 pm - Sullivan, MO
My goodness - I'm so sorry this happened. I just read that thread. I can't remember this ever happening here on the Missouri board? I know it does on the main board, but not here!!! Please continue to post here Shelly. This is a SUPPORT board, so some venting is gonna happen and is normal and should be expected!!! That's part of getting SUPPORT: airing what's going on in your life with this process. We may not all agree with each and every person's view or issue, but we can either offer some suggestions to hel*****t post on that thread! Traci
GloryGirl
on 4/26/05 10:07 pm - Columbia, MO
Yes, Shelly continue to post. I did finally get my letter from the doc regarding his retiring and I shouldn't complain about the charges. If I have to pay $150 for the surgery that changed my life, it is a VERY small price to pay considering others have paid thousands. He is a great surgeon and I'm sorry he is leaving. But, I guess everyone has to retire sometime. hopefully there will be a doc you can go to. My letter said to try other New Start surgeons. However, I think I will stick with my pcp for the time being, but only because I don't want to drive to St. Louis to see a doc if I don't need to. Otherwise, I would choose a New Start surgeon. No healthcare organization is 100% stress-free and even though it took a little time, I've had a good experience with my surgeon and with New Start. And, I know from what you've said previously that you've had a few problems but all in all I know you're glad you went with New Start because you got the very best surgeon around!!!!
Sherri_B
on 4/27/05 3:22 am - washington, MO
well i wouldnt let somone run you off . in my opinion that was rude on her part . i to at one point was involved in a situation and was not coming back but heck i had made lots of friends here and wasnt gonna let a newcomer run me off i just didnt respond to her post for awhile then i thought to myself i am an adult and if i can help someone i will so i got over my childish behavior (and oh do i have 1 sometimes) and let by gones be that way . and you have made friendships here i am sure dont let someone elses childish behavior run you off .. come on back girl
Shelly LaChance
on 4/27/05 7:18 am - Chester, IL
You are so right I can not go on any longer I need to post LOL.. I should of not posted back to her ..shame on me.. But I was not feeling to good yesterday and she really did hurt my feelings but I'm over that now..and I know it makes me feel better to post to someone and helps a great deal if I have a problem to see what you all think about it..and I do need the help of the board ... I will not post to someone any more that is not nice to me... thanks Shelly
Sherri_B
on 4/28/05 6:46 am - washington, MO
I am glad you decided to come back ...
Most Active
Recent Topics