Central Missouri/Sedalia folks!!!

julieandmaddy
on 10/23/12 12:35 pm - Sedalia, MO
I haven't been on here in FOREVER but I wanted to let everyone know that our information and support group meetings are back!!!  Dr. Joseph has been here for 2 months now and is eagerly starting hislocal  practice.  Along with that, the information meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 24 at 6 pm in the Education Center at Bothwell Regional Health Center in Sedalia.  Right after that, at 7 pm is the post surgery support group.  I am SO excited that our meetings are happening again!!  Hope to see you all there!!
Beverly B.
on 10/24/12 2:56 pm - Sedalia, MO
 Darn I got on this site to late to come to the one today. When is the next one scheduled. I have really missed the meetings. 

julieandmaddy
on 10/24/12 8:30 pm - Sedalia, MO
I'm sorry we missed you last night, Beverly!!  The next one is scheduled for Nov 28 at the Hospital in the Education Center.  Informational meeting is at 6 then support group at 7.  I think we may be looking at doing the support group twice a month if we can get enough interest....that way if Wednesday is a night that doesn't work, maybe the other one will!  Hope to see you in November!!
Most Active
Recent Topics