WELL WHAT IS HAPPENING/????????

Jan C.
on 5/15/11 2:15 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Look guys hardly anything for a week....i know you all are busy but you can come on and say hi ....i know you think you have boreing lives but it doesnt matter to friends...Im about as boreing as you can get yet everyone tells me they like reading about what im doing lol dont know why but it is really discouraging to not get any responses to posts you make....now enough about that lol

I have been doing the same things over and over , pulling out things sorting them out and getting ready for our auction....sure hope we have a good turnout on June 25th....will you come???? sure would love to see you here...we have lots of stuff....what are you looking for we will have it....we are selling our house and contents all my pretty outside stuff....like benches, swings, gliders, pots and pots and flowers and flowers. plus lots of lawn equiptment.
Enough of that stuff...i guess i just get on it so much since that is all ive been doing lol ...crazy huh?
I am so disorganize right now and i know it is because my house is so messy...i dont have any more room in the green house....we put several mouse traps and rat poison out there since we have so much stuff there dont want them to get into any of it.
so far havent caught any....good lol

can you believe this cool weather? crazy huh? suppose to start warming up about the middle of the week but then it is going to start raining. sure hope it doesnt do like it did last year about stopping raining and get so hot and dry....

well sure hope you all start responding we cant keep the board going without others posting too...love you all talk to you all later...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

ramos1120
on 5/15/11 9:46 pm - Camdenton, MO
Jan,

I do get on and read but hardly post.  I really miss Angie and our old group it hasn't been the same since.

I have gained a few pounds and now trying to get them back off.  I have been busy and really dont have much to say  which is very strange for me LOL.  I didn't even post about my surgery birthday last week of 3 years.  Shame on me.  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Will try and post a little more often.

Raynetta
Jan C.
on 5/15/11 10:53 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Raynetta, so good to hear from you.....i know i miss Angie too. she was really a great person....where is all the rest of your group from up there.? Would be great if you could get them involved again. I think the worst thing that we can do is cut ourselves off from people that understand about weight gain after we have lost all of it...you know other people just dont understand what we went thru to accomplish what we did....and i dont think it is going to stay off without some support....
I too have gained some back , not a lot but enough that some of my clothes have gotten too snug to wear in the last week or so. I refuse to buy bigger clothes so what i can wear has been greatly reduced lol....hope to see you a little more on here,.....

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

hazmat11
on 5/15/11 11:31 pm
 Just got back from Dallas and seeing my son graduate from grad school@ UTDallas. I am so proud of him. I had a great visit with him and his girlfriend. I really wish I lived closer to him. One day..............maybe.

Jan I am not sure if I can get down there there for your sale or not. I will try. I have been meaning to get there for a visit for years and something always comes up and I never found the time. Now you are leaving. You know we are gonna really miss you.

I am not sure what to expect with this weather. One day its 90 then its 40. You turn the heat on then you have to use the air conditioner. If I could order the weather I would have 75 and sunny days with 50 degree nights. Hum..... kinda sounds like what Jan has in SA.

Hope you all have a great week.
Susie

Jan C.
on 5/16/11 2:25 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Susie i will miss seeing you all too but i had an idea at the last COF meeting...i told Tammi to bring her computer to the meeting since she has web cam and i will get one on mine and we can all talk ...i can hear all of you talking and i can join in lol ....technoligy a great thing huh

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Barbara S.
on 5/16/11 12:36 am - Freeman, MO
Me, me, me, I will be at your sale! LOL    My oldest grand daughter graduated high school yesterday....cn't believe our little sweet pea is so big. She was (is) beautiful! She was so happy, Her only complaint was her face was hurting for smiling so much...LOL

Seven more weeks until hubby is in full retirement, So exciting!

Jan save s ome work for me!

Hugs
Barbara
Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

Jan C.
on 5/16/11 2:28 am - Cedar Creek, MO
cant wait to see you, and dont worry there will be plenty to do ....we will be sitting up the tables and taking stuff out of the green house and putting it on tables when you are here.....it will be dirty messy work but i sure appreciate you helping me ....hate that is what i will be doing while you are here but i really appreciate you more than you know.....
I know your hubby is excited about the retirement isnt he?  what does he plan on doing with his time? if he is like us there is always something....

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Barbara S.
on 5/16/11 9:59 am - Freeman, MO
Don't give it a thought about what we are doing while I am there just to be together is enough for me. Friends and family don't need to be intertained.

Hubby is always working. Our telephone answering machine used to say....We are either fixing fence, chasing cattle or starting a new project.    LOL and it is so true. We are planning some trips to visit family we have been too busy for and the first one is to Texas to see my brother. My only remaining sibling. I am so excited. The first thing I am doing is taking a sledge hammer to the 5AM alarm clock....LOL   Camping more often this summer is high on the list also.

Hugs
Barbara
Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003

Jan C.
on 5/16/11 12:48 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
lol on the alarm clock but i bet you wake up at that time without it anyway . camping sounds like fun ....we have a great tent that will be for sale too , dont happen to need a new one do you?
cant wait to see you.

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Barbara S.
on 5/16/11 1:45 pm - Freeman, MO
We might, if you don't sell it before I get  there. Gotta make sure my car is empty so I can bring back what I buy. Always looking for better camping supplies. Maybe you need to send me pictures and prices so I can put my name on things before I get there. LOL

Hugs
Barbara
Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003

Most Active
Recent Topics