good morning ==WHATS HAPPENING SATURDAY ?

Jan C.
on 4/8/11 10:22 pm - Cedar Creek, MO

Went to Springfield to the COF meeting last night. there were 13 people there with only one of those there being new to the group...very good discussions going on...
Tami wasnt there so Lana moderated the group...she is a natural...Good Job Lana....
It was great to see some of you all...seemed like it has been forever since i have seen some of you.
I intend to get around to seeing some of you before we leave again for Ecuador.

Oh if anyone wants our new address in Ecuador ::::: 
Jan Cook    
P.O. Box 10-02=30
Inbabura-Otavalo
Ecuador, S.A

Just thought some of you might want to have it to send me presents lol
Well better get busy and have to make a list of all the things i want to get done in the next few days. 
Then have to make a list of what all i have to get done in the next week too...need to make appointments with several people and places to get nortarized papers saying that we arent criminals, dont have some awful illnesses and are free of  the HIV virus lol ....

talk to you all later.... 

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

hazmat11
on 4/9/11 7:49 am
 Glad you will be around for a while before you move. It was good to see everyone. Keep Brenda in your prayers as well as Becky and her family.. Have a great weekend.
Susie

Barbara S.
on 4/9/11 8:23 am - Freeman, MO
Jan have you sold your trike yet? Let me know if you still have it and what you want, might know someone who is interested in it. Love ya

Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

Jan C.
on 4/9/11 10:11 am - Cedar Creek, MO
still have it , have several people that are interested but no one has come up with the cash yet. we are wanting 18,000.00 for it...good buy  have pictures if you want them....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Most Active
Recent Topics