MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Kathleen G.
on 6/28/08 1:41 pm - Moberly, MO

I was just at Dr Arthur Hawes office on the 24, Yes he does take Medicare, but Medicare WILL NOT pay for a tummy tucks or a  breast augumentions. The insurance lady says Medicare will only pay for a breast augumentation if is because of cancer. Medicare will however pay for a panniculectomy, which is the lower part of your stomach, which I have had done by Dr Hawes.  He and his staff are the greatest.

Thanks for looking

Kathleen

Kathleen G.

proudmawmaw
on 7/16/08 12:15 am - Dixon, MO
To  change sub. but I orded Oh magazine and still have not recieved it . Could you plaese check into that for me and let me know.

Thanks Karen

Email [email protected]
reneeflw
on 8/13/08 1:40 pm - Purdy, MO
 This is about medicaid transportion.
 If you are needing a ride to a doctor you can call them 3 days before to schedule a trip.
 1-866-269-5927

I turned in a letter of medical necessity from my pcp to be sure I could get a ride.
The doctor just need's to fax it to 1-866-269-8875

I'm really not for sure if they really need the letter so you might call the number above, I just wanted to turn one in to be on the safe side.
I have had 2 different drivers so far and they have both been great.
Renee

If He bring's you to it.... He will bring you through it.
eljay
on 8/26/08 12:53 am - Lawrence, KS
I had GB surgery in 2006, I was on medicare and did not pay a dime.
Dr. Philip Hornbostel
 West 10th Street
Sedalia, MO 65301
660-827-0423

I recently had my tummy tuck, and this surgeon accepted Medicare and was amazing. The only bill I got was for 25 dollars from the anastesiologist.
Dr. Milton Muller M.D.
3720 South Arrowhead Avenue, Ste. 100
Independence, Missouri 64057
816-461-0155

I hope this helps.
Laura Newby
rinestonerocker
on 9/17/08 1:02 pm - Kansas City , MO
I HAVE HEALTHCARE USA THROUGH MEDICAID AND I SAW DR. PHILLIP HORNBOSTEL IN SEDALIA HE'S GREAT!
rinestonerocker
on 10/15/08 3:07 pm - Kansas City , MO
I'M ON HEALTHCARE USA THROUH MEDICAID SINCE I WAS LAID OFF IN FEB. I WENT Dr. Philip Hornbostel
 West 10th Street
Sedalia, MO 65301
660-827-0423

HES A GREAT DOC THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND BOTHWELL REGIONAL IS A CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE.

STARTING 296/CURRENT 259/GOAL 160
hapi103
on 2/11/09 5:10 pm - belton, MO
do you know if he does revisions i have lap band right now but want to get gastric bypass
jeanmarykay
on 11/8/08 12:40 pm
RNY on 07/13/15
Does anyone know if they will take Illinois Public Aid? My brother lives in Alton, IL and is on Illinois Public Aid. He's 34, weighs nearly 500 pounds, has severe lymphadema, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and more. He also has ADD and some learning disabilities. His general practitioner has pretty much written him off and I'm trying to figure out how to get him some kind of help. He's too far away to travel to the surgeons in the Chicago area for routine check ups, support groups, etc.
newme09
on 1/14/09 4:25 pm - Centralia, IL
St Alexis New Start takes both medicaid and medIcare there in St Louis Mo thats where I'm going they have a meeting on the Jan 27th at Fairview Ht call and get his name on the list for the meeting.
shiny
on 5/10/10 2:57 am
On January 15, 2009 at 12:25 AM Pacific Time, newme09 wrote:
St Alexis New Start takes both medicaid and medIcare there in St Louis Mo thats where I'm going they have a meeting on the Jan 27th at Fairview Ht call and get his name on the list for the meeting.
 i just got off the phone with St Alexius  NewStart to check for a friend in St. Louis to see if they accepted Medicaid and they told me that they did not. 
Most Active
Recent Topics