MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Mrsvegg
on 12/11/07 4:22 pm - Belton, MO

My suggestion was to call the information number on the back of their Medicare/Medicaid card. I found that the people at these telephone numbers are very helpful in telling you which doctors take their card.

I found Dr. Hornbostel through the people at the Medicare telephone line. I am glad that I did because my life is so much different now. Call the number on the back of your insurance card! These people are trained to help you. If you do not get the answers that you need, then wait 10 minutes and call back. Keep trying until you find an individual that can help you. That is what they get paid to do. They are there for us. This works for all insurance companies as well.  God Bless you all and good luck.

Craig Watts
on 1/13/08 12:43 am - Green City , MO
Dr. Phillip Hornbostel does accept Medicare... Dr. James Pitt does accept Both Im sure and Iam pretty sure Boone Hospital as been passed for BOE "Board Of Excellence" now...Would be worth checking out... UMC "Unversity Medical Center" Bariatrics group also do WLS and they accept Medicaid...I was also told they are soon to be accepted for BOE...

Craig Lee Watts 
"Reach Out & Touch The Lord As He Goes By"

426 lbs Starting weight
212 lbs Goal Weight
159lbs AS OF 05,18.2013_______________________

267lbs PRAISE GOD.....

rkb2260
on 2/18/08 3:36 am
Missouri Bariatric Services in Columbia, Mo now accepts both Medicare and Medicaid, you can reach their office by calling 573-882-5673.  They have a great team of Surgeons
MeAGNL8agn
on 5/16/08 2:18 am - Waynesville, MO

Dr. Scott at DePaul Hospital in Bridgeton/St. Louis, MO accepts Medicare.  His office phone number is 314-344-6800.

linda249
on 12/18/09 3:19 pm - xenia, IL
yes and Dr. Scott is a very good Dr. for WLS
mysister2001
on 4/8/13 11:41 pm

My sister used him, had complications, called his office said she hadn't been able to hold anything down for over 24 hrs (even sips of water) and was in extreme pain.. Was told you probably ate something that didn't agree with you if it's not better in a couple of days call us back. Needless to say she never made that call because  she was dead by then. this was 56 days after surgery and 6 days after her 50th birthday. She left behind 5 children (2 grown and 3 newly adopted small children)

Be very careful if you use this dr. (there was another of his patients who died from the same cir****tances.)

Alsx552
on 12/30/14 1:54 pm

That's terrible. Did her family talk to a lawyer?

K. kgbb
on 1/18/15 11:21 pm

Dr. Scott went to the Columbia hospital in 2009.  

He did my surgery in 09 and left right after.  I didn't have any issues, but Dr. Morales is who I've always followed up with and seen since then at DePaul.  

If you have ANY issues, you don't just sit at home and let them make you wait, you GO TO THE ER!  They stress that over and over when you have the surgery. 

Frantastick
on 8/23/20 12:10 am

Where is Dr James Pitt located at ?? I was seeing Dr Legrande in Cape Gerardeau, Mo. but he is no longer seeing patients at the moment. Columbia is a 4 hour drive from my home, so I am looking for someone closer.

Thank You,

Fran

Jan C.
on 6/19/08 10:52 am - Cedar Creek, MO

Dr Arthur Hawes plastic surgeon  417-8753246

3555 S. National, Springfield , MO.

accepts medicare and other insurances for tummy tucks , breast augumations other skin removal if medically needed. like rashes, back aches, etc.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Most Active
Recent Topics