Protein Powder

Mrsk1020
on 5/28/13 10:30 pm - bel air, MD

Anyone use Muscle Milk after their workouts?  There are 32 g protein/ 2 scoops and 16/1 scoop.  

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along......" ~Maroon 5

BROWNIDGIRL
on 5/30/13 10:27 pm - MD

How many sugars/carbs?  I use Pure Protein - 23 g protein/1 scoop, 1 g sugar, I believe.  It's important to get a powder that's whey protein with little to no sugars/carbs.

Mrsk1020
on 5/30/13 10:55 pm - bel air, MD

There are only 2 grams of sugar and 9 carbs.  There are 16 g of protein in 1 scoop.  Its the only one I have been able to stomach! Everything else makes me wanna devil

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along......" ~Maroon 5

BROWNIDGIRL
on 5/31/13 12:32 am - MD

Yeah, I went through a lot of them, too, before finding one that was even remotely palatable.  MM also comes in cake batter flavor, now, too and it's pretty good!

Mrsk1020
on 6/2/13 10:34 pm - bel air, MD

I have the chocolate and YES, it tastes like cake batter!  I put it in soy milk, because even almost 7 years post-op MILK makes me so devil.   If you call the company, customer service will send you some free samples.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1856 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2806 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4022 views